B&B: Introducing lesbian storyline; DAYS, GL vet joins cast

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this is terrific! I do not think it will be a major storyline, nor do I think it will be anything shocking or much to mention. It will be just the way it is. Nothing strange about it. It will be like "oh by the way, my mom is lesbian. I actually have two mothers" and the others: "oh, I didn't know that. Good for them!" And that will be that.

I think Danielle and Karen have been a couple for years and Caroline is completely fine and used to it. It's like you don't greet people by saying "Hi, I am Karen. And by the way, I am a lesbian, just so you know". ;)

That Bill doesn't know surprises me. He's Karen's brother. Was Karen worried how he'd react??? Why would she care?

Then either Crystal Chappell and/or Joanna Johnson can drop by Los Angeles from time to time to visit Caroline and see how things are going. That way, they don't need Joanna for everything. As Joanna isn't really an actress anymore.

Although I would LOVE it if Karen & Danielle moved to LA!!! I want more Joanna on B&B!!!!! A little more at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am so happy that Crystal Chappell will be on the Bold and the Beautiful! I am proud of Brad Bell for telling this story and for Crysal and Joanna doing it! Is it mid may yet? I can not wait! I have been watching B&B since 1987 and now my favorite actress is on my favorite show! *squee*

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived