B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I've been watching regularly for several months and had no idea that was the case. (I appreciate the correction.) How come they are not married?

Regardless, it is hard to believe that the disagreements over Hope and Steffy aren't causing friction in their relationship.

• Members

Today. I dont think there were spoilers of them reunining but rather Thomas showing an interesting in her again. That seems to be false with Caroline's addition and Thoams all about her

Last year, Stephanie got Thomas to lie and say he had sex with Brooke (during the Berry Boink Island story). Ridge previous told Brooke that one more indiscretion and scandal and he'd divorce her and he made good on that promise. They divorced and he immediately became engaged to Taylor and almost made her till the truth came out. Ridge and Brooke reunited but never remarried.

• Members

The Hope/Steffi thing has caused "friction" between Brooke and Ridge, but mostly they've agreed to disagree, changed the subject and ended up in bed. Brooke's MO is to (pretty much) have Steffi's number, vent to Ridge about how she's no innocent, then turn around and meekly agree with Ridge's pronouncement that they should "let the kids figure it out for themselves" before they hop into bed. Then morning comes, and it starts all over again.

I don't care how golden Amber's hoochie is---you'd think after the crap she's pulled on BOTH his sisters, he'd get over the soft spot (or the presumably not-so-soft one) he has for her and leave that skank alone.

• Members

Only on this board who think JM walks on water. I like her a lot and I like JM and I think KM is finally getting a decent story. I think she's doing a great job. I don't find myself rooting for Steffi anymore because she's no longer the underdog. She's become kind of blah since the entire canvas seems to be now the poor Steffi campaign.

• Members

Steffy is the Greenlee of B&B - she is a little naughty but boy does she suffer nobly, as many, many characters will tell you.

I think JMW pulls this off better than Budig, but I don't think she's a bad girl in any way, shape, or form.

Personally, as I've said a dozen times already, I can't root for anyone in this story until they address the Bill situation. I think his relationships with Hope and Steffy are very disturbing and it overshadows whatever "love" is supposed to be in this triangle.

The pill part of the story has been more interesting, so far.

• Members

I think Steffi was a bad girl at one time the story with Bill actually was the first time I actually really rooted for her. Before and after not so much.

There is a story somewhere on canvas with Bill, Steffi, and Hope. He seems creepy and obsessed with their sex lives moreso than Liam IMO.

• Members

I love Heather Tom but I'm not sure why Katie is on the show (or why she's ever been, really). If JMW is staying, they might as well put Steffy/Bill together and write Katie out. Either that or bring in someone new for her.

Archived