B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Members

I would have liked the idea of Brooke/Bill when Bill first started on the show, as KKL always has chemistry with her leading men (she really does - I can't think of one she has ever not had chemistry with), and Bill swooping in to fight the Forresters for Brooke's loyalty may have been interesting, even if it's been done to death.

But after he was with her sister, I don't think she would do that. This just seems like Brad Bell revving up for another round of having Stephanie, Taylor, Steffy, and the other hyenas remind us that Brooke is a big whore.

It also reminds me - again - of the dubious decision to cast Heather Tom as Katie Logan.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's part of the reason I don't believe it would happen again and again. The whole idea is that these characters supposedly moved on. The bedhopping on the show is so pervasive that no drama comes out of the same stories being recycled with another relative. It's just ridiculous, even for this show, to think Brooke slept with her daughter's husband, Katie slept with her niece's husband, now Brooke will be with Katie's husband. All that's left is Katie/Ridge.

• Members

If anything Bell has proven that he would repeat himself. She slept with her eldest daughter's first husband, got involved with the second one and "accidentally" had sex with Hope's bf. I can see Brooke having another "whoops!" moment, especially if rumors are true that

. I can see Brooke and Bill having comfort sex. I dont want it but she's not above that

• Members

I'm sorry, but Hope was pathetic today.

Watching Hope beg Rick to take Steffy's mind off Liam - as if Steffy has the remote control to Liam's dick - was ridiculous....

Liam isn't even a catch for either of those girls to be fighting over, but that scene alone has me hoping that he and Steffy do the horizontal mambo just to piss her off.

SMH

• Members

Honestly, I wish Bill would deal with his own ''it, and stop living vicariously through his son. It's obvious he regrets sticking with picking Katie over Steffi, and uses it in "guiding" his son's lovelife.

I wish Liam would just once tell him to STFU. Whether or not Hope is the prim priss Bill makes her out to be, Liam is more than the Spencerwhackamole that resides between his legs. Bill lives to bully those around him---be that Katie, Steffi or Liam---and until Liam tells him to Foff, Bill will run roughshod over his life. His diatribes on Hope sound an awful lot like the ones he spewed at Liam before accepting him as his son.

• Members

I agree that Bill/Brooke would have been better if they did way in the beginning, If Brad had a better idea, he would have Bill lust for Taylor and do a Bill/Taylor/Thorne/Katie quad. and Steffy would allow herself to get pissed off over it, even though she says she loves Liam.

I also couldn't deal with more Brooke harassment from the three witches. I can only take their hypocrisy so much. I know people are probably over this, but why can't someone just reveal the truth about what Bill did with Steffy's test results? I feel like that would make Ridge and Taylor understand more why Liam just "left" Steffy

A question that has been on my mind, when exactly did Rick start becoming a bastard? I watched some of JY's early clips and he seemed a lot nicer. I haven't seen alot with Justin Torkildson (sp) but i always assumed he played a nicer Rick too. I'm guessing Kyle Lowder started bringing out the bad side of RicK?

• Members

The only bastardly thing I remember Rick doing is taking up with Taylor as a way to put the screws to Ridge. (or at least that's the way it was rewritten. It seemed to me Rick was truly supporting Taylor at the time. I forget over which trauma) And that was Lowder.

Archived