B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Hope is so stupid. Like Steffy said today "Who the hell plans a wedding to a man that is still married?" When she finds out on Monday that her little wedding isnt happening she has no one to blame but herself bc she jumped to conclusions and ASSUMED Steffy was signing the papers. She played herself and what an idiot to make a press conference and then throw a wedding without ever confirming that the marriage has legally ended. Really, this is probably the dumbest thing she's done on the show yet. I expect for her to pout and whine on Monday but really she got what she deserved. Sorrry, spoiled little princess, you cant get everything you want, when you want it

• Members

LOL!! I loved it. The zoom cuts into Hope laugh.png

Are we supposed to question whether Steffy signed the papers or not? There was a time jump & I'm unspoiled. It would be shocking to me if she did.

Either way, I think it's really dumb that no one told Hope that Steffy didn't sign the papers. Even more dumb that is that Hope didn't even check to make sure! She is so dumb right now.

• Members

Steffy's marriage to Liam was based on fraud. Whether or not there's an annulment, doesn't change those facts. Steffy lied to Liam to get him to marry her. It wasn't just some romantic "spur of the moment" thing. She married him to keep him away from Hope. The fact she "loves" him or he "loves" her---not the point.

And I don't believe for a moment Steffy would "give" Liam an annulment/divorce in three weeks, three months, three YEARS, no matter how Liam and/or Hope played it. She's clearly waiting for him. And she's certainly not going to let Hope "win".

• Members

I wish Liam would stop tap-dancing around and admit he never loved Steffi that way. Every I'll always love you Steffi is followed by some version of but I don't trust you which Steffi never hears.

Steffi should divorce him because he's never stopped loving Hope. She'll never be more than his rebound girl, even if things with Hope never work.

Archived