B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Members

The fact that Hope was having the "I'm gonna do it" conversation with Katie is NO coincidence. Brad Bell is going to rip off Heather Tom's Victoria-is-frigid SL from Y&R for all it is worth. BTW, whoever suggested Hope walking in on Liam trying on the Forrester Intimates lingerie is a genius. You know, I think Scott Clifton would be a good sport about it and actually go there! And why not? Remember when Whip cross-dressed in Brooke's Bedroom lingerie and kitten heels?

I know everybody hates the Jowen stuff, but in the previews for today's show, Owen rubbing his Ah'madinnerjacket beard against Jackie's cheek was actually hella hot. On the downside, Jackie's wig is so synthetic, it is about to take off in a cloud of electric static.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you. I think it would be even better if Hope and Steffy had a conversation about it and Steffy was really nonchalant about the whole thing. As if Liam had been her sub all along and it was nothing to her. "well, yeah Hope, we've been sharing panties all along. How did you not know that about the man you claim to love?"

I don't remember Whip cross dressing, but I wish to god they'd do something outlandish with Liam's sexuality just to shock the socks off of Hope and make her realize being a virgin on your wedding night is not all all that bright (again, unless it's a religious conviction, in which case, to each their own).

• Members

You can be straight and a cross-dresser -- comedian Eddie Izzard comes to mind. That might be a little too "grey area/fluid sexuality" for B&B and Daytime in general, though. It would probably end up being a dream sequence or something. But yeah, I could totally see Steffy, who bends over backwards to tell everybody what a free spirit she is, being all "Yeah, I knew. It's cool. He's my most constructive critic for the Intimates line."

• Members

It DOES make sense that Hope would be virginal - just look at what she has seen with Brooke. The whole waiting until married is a slippery slope - one of the primary reasons marriages fail - is sexual incompatibility (it's not commonly discussed), but it's the truth. It doesn't even have to do with kink - it can do with passion or a lack of chemistry - I think this was implied with Bridget and Owen. (Plus, we know many supposed virgins do everything BUT that act. I would like to have seen that explored.) Perhaps a certain ex-OLTL person may play into a future story.

• Members

I watched Monday's show, or watched parts of it (I skipped most of the virgin stuff), and it's too bad they had little interest in Owen. Beemer may not be a good actor but then neither are 75% of the cast, and he's at least charismatic and sweetly handsome. I would have kept him on as a background character and ditched creepy melting Thomas.

Archived