B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ridge vs. Rick is so boring. I have to say Ridge's face was really shiny in Wednesdays ep, he looked pretty good.

What happened to Beverly?

If Liam cleaned & lined up his beard the same way as Bill he would look almost exactly like him I think. Their scenes were pretty good today but I'm still really annoyed with Liam & don't care who he chooses, I wish they would both kick him to the curb!

• Members

I HATE when Brooke and Taylor discuss their kids which is all they seem to do when together.

LMAO at Taylor's line about Pam never being around to do her job

I liked Brooke's hair today. It looks better when they add volume to it and its not just straight and flat

bb0202121.jpg

• Members

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

• Members

Liam and Hope's reunion was beautiful - because it was outside! Other than that, I didn't care one bit. LOL. So lame. Steffy and Hope should've decided to just leave him because he can't choose & it's so disrespectful to them. But that would never happen. Hey, this story has REALLY boosted B&B's ratings so I guess i should just go with it & enjoy...

laugh.png I was laughing at that as well. And I liked Brooke's hair, too - I think KKL should cut it again though the way she did last year. She looks best like that IMO ;-).

LMAO! So great. Loved that section w/Stephanie and Pam. The elevator laugh.png

• Members

Those two Clarence Updates (which are most welcome!) sound to me like B&B enjoys having its ratings go up and is gearing up for a publicity push. Added to which, they have a Love Quintangle (Katie/Bill/Steffy/Liam/Hope) that's getting some buzz. Next stop: start featuring Jacob Young a lot more and position him as the JR of the Forresters. Give him a great love interest on a par with the chemistry he had with Alexa Havins. That will help to consolidate any AMC fans who came over for JY.

B&B is currently on a roll and I love it, because finally my little soap which I have watched since inception is getting some recognition. But the Quintangle is the only game in town and they need to expand their other storylines to keep the momentum going. I couldn't be more thrilled for the show at its recent ratings boost -- I just wish it wasn't as a result of ABC cancelling two of its soaps.

• Members

IMO, B&B is boring as heck. I don't care about Liam and Hope. Katie is just annoying. I do like Bill and Steffy together, but I don't think the writers plan on going there. Not interested in Brooke and Taylor fighting over their daughters. Not interested in Rick and Thorne whining that Ridge isn't Eric's son, as though biology is everything that ever matters.

I think B&B's rating gain is mostly due to ABC cancelling their soaps. People are running from GH because it's on ABC. People are fed up with ABC, but they still want a soap to follow, and pow - there is CBS with the 2 leading soaps, being steady. And "The Talk" is also gaining viewers.

• Administrator

Bill/Liam's dialogue on February 1 was fabulous! I just knew that had to be Patrick Mulcahey's (or possibly Michele Val Jean) dialogue.

http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/transcripts/bb-trans-02-01-12.shtml

I really hope this isn't the end of Hope/Liam/Steffy/Bill/Katie - the show is on fire with this storyline and it's been ratings gold. Brad Bell would be a fool to let this storyline cool down, or ditch it totally. It's a simple, classic soap storyline about love and obsession, and I want more of it.

Archived