B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke...she's such a hypocritical bitch. She was all over Steffy's case for seducing Bill into signing back FC to the family, yet she is all for Rick seducing Steffy into signing annullment papers? Wow. Its bad enough that she supports Rick using and manipulating Steffy AGAIN but she's actually involved and helping him do it. I hope Ridge finds out and rips into her ass

ETA: WTF!?!? Just like that the story is over? I cant believe Rick's manipulation lasted for all of 2 episodes with Steffy already caving in and signing the papers.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is exactly why I can't take B&B seriously. If this isn't some kind of fake out, it's the laziest type of storytelling---one that simply seems to realize no one really wants to write six more months of Hope's endless purity pledges, or Steffi's crawling after a boy who's not man enough for her or some Liamdge 2.0 story as he's "torn" between two equally hot, panting after him women.

I hate victimSteffy, but even I hope she signed those papers "Mrs.SnoopDog". For-shizzle.

At least until there's some semi-permanent REAL conclusion to this insipid little triangle.

• Members

I was thinking the same, I can hardly believe how quickly things develop on this show given its half-hour format. They really could have dragged out the Rick/Steffy seduction for at least a week. It makes me think the writers challenge themselves unnecessarily, which is either admirable or unworth it. From what I understand, there's a lot of of s/l recycling on this show.

Hunh, so Rick and Marcus are first cousins then. Looks like my colorful fam. tongue.png

• Members

Yeah, I'm sure evilBrooke will be raked over the coals by Ridge and Taylor for making the decision to allow Rick to seduce the poor, vulnerable, purer than snow Steffi when this all blows up in his face.

After all, it certainly won't be Steffi's fault she decided to unlock her panties after vowing to wait for Liam for Rick after a five minute "you so sexy" pep talk.

• Members

lol..I was waiting to read your reaction bc I know how you are all about slower storytelling and building things up. Get used to it though bc B&B is known for wrapping stories up abruptly and or throwing things out there which they dont fully follow through with

• Members

OMG. Steffy and Hope's chocolate fight was glorious to watch. It didn't disappoint. I loved it. I didn't get why Steffy and even Hope kept saying that Hope started it? Um Steffy was the one who launched chocolate at Hope first! Anyways, it was fantastic.

I think Rick and Steffy are so hot together! wub.png

LOL at the essay contest girl and her mom & sister visiting Hope rolleyes.gif Liam knows he doesn't agree or give a damn about that sh!t. I'm waiting for a short story arc where Hope decides to legally change her name to "Chastity Spencer."

• Members

I had to roll my eyes at that too. They really are laying it on thick with her and that stuff was over the top. I wish it wasnt so one sided though and they have Hope face some criticism. Id love it if a tabloid had her pick on the cover with the headline "Ho for the Future" and some teen girls calling her out on being engaged to a married man

As for the fight, I think they were referring to the fact that Hope started things by going over there and verbally attacking Steffy, which led to the chocolatefest

• Members

Hope is all outraged when Bill manipulates things to push Liam and Steffy into marriage but she has no problems with Rick manipulating the marriage when it suits her needs. Really?What happened to her values here? I am SICK of her whining as she does it almost every episode. And I so saw her using her viriginity to try and manipuate Liam into seeing things her way when he was defending Steffy and disagreed with Rick seducing her into an annulment, which Hope is all for.

Archived