B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Members

IA Hope has suddenly gone over-the-edge for not much of a reason. Other than a (probably) justified fear Liam could change his mind overnight and decide he's happily married.

However, Rick's not manipulating Liam and Steffi's marriage---Liam made his decision without interference. The worst he could be accused of doing is manipulating the divorce, which he's done rather ineffectually, unlike the "guidance" Bill gave Steffy to manipulate Liam. When she wasn't manipulating him herself, that is, with her "Hope's working all the time and cares more about her "message" than doing your job" schtick. And even that decision had already been made, even as much as Steffi has only grudgingly accepted it.

I wonder if this divorce means Steffi will not be joining the Spencer board.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Hope and Steffy have a great dynamic in their scenes together. They remind me less of the vapid twits we've become used to on these shows and more of a classic soap female rivalry. Steffy really sells herself short though. It's sickening and very Maury.

"The loft. Where I used to live. Before I got married." I just liked the way she said that. biggrin.png

• Members

Good Lord...what is the point of the adults endlessly discussing Hope/Liam/Steffy? Or Bill gettin' all hot and bothered over Brooke's damp blouse???

*runs screaming from room*

I think Bill officially owns the title of most insufferable.

• Members

I actually enjoyed the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle for a while until Liam became a pansy and Steffy just pathetic. It was actually much more interesting having Seffy break them due to scheming with Bill vs going gaga over Liam. But longer term Katie/Bill/Seffy always made the most sense. Katie is more his intellectual equal whil Steffy his sexual equal. Now they have basically thrown Rick at Steffy to keep that going and lord knows why Bill suddenly has the hots for Brooke. As you said typical Brad Bell.

Archived