Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonights episode was great. Fergie was amazing! Loved the opening dance! LOL.

Chelsea thanked Pharrel tonight for creating the new opening music, so I guess were stuck with it haha. I still remember a few years ago when the show had a new opening theme for a few weeks & Chelsea said it was because she was sick of the other one. Then all of a sudden they went back to the original one & there was no explanation about it. LOL.

• Members

"stop trying to interview me bitch!" OMG, too funny

Oh man I moved about a month ago and my new place doesnt get E! so I have to settle for finding this show online which is why Im so late to see the shows now. Sucks but Im glad I manage to watch at all bc it would stink if I lost it. Love me some Chelsea!

• Members

LMAO! Did you see the John C Reilly episode? The round table for that was hilarious, especially when Loni was arguing with them about food. Too funny. I also loved when they showed the Fun Size premire. When Chelsea said her most annoying staff member was working the red carpet, I thought for sure it was gonna be Ben Gleib, but it was Brad instead. I was dying when they tried to talk to her and she acted like she didnt see or hear them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Did anyone watch the premiere of "Love you, Mean it" with Whitney Cummings? I was really feeling it. I thought it was really funny & fresh. I LOVED the format & all the topics discussed. Also Whitney is looking so freaking GORGEOUS!

I hope it did well in the ratings! Don't like that It's weekly, I would love if this became a daily show coming on before Chelsea Lately every night. It would be perfect!

• Members

V7Jjy.jpg

Chelsea looked dress like a hooker but she said she was Christina Aguilera...lol

I didnt like it. To be honest, Ive never found Whitney to be particularly funny. Good for her with the succes she's been getting but she does nothing for me

As for the format, I found it weird to have the guest in the middle of the show. I figure they are trying to be different from Chelsea, but it really should be at the end. I also dont get the title of the show. It sounds dumb to me

Archived