Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Members

Glad to see Tracy Lately is back! LOL. Her safari gear however was hideous....haha. When she was going over the story of that woman named Lynaa Eva who got into a fight at Chuckie E Cheeses, I thought for sure she was gonna say a Loni Love joke

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone see Wanda Sykes' black ass host the show last night? LMAO, she was great. I wish Loni Love was on. You know she would have made a joke about the black chicks taking over

13W20.jpg

LMAO, I thought WTF when I saw this

• Members

I was shocked to see Wanda hosting! She really nailed the opening & I loved her commentary on the stories. Ugh at the round table regulars, though. I can deal with Bobby Lee but the "Secret Siblings?" rolleyes.gif NO!! Can this show please give Fortune and her box of lesbian jokes a break? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif TJ Miller is funny but not so much when he has Fortune on his side.

• Members

I wasn't. I don't find him that funny either, I think he's very hit or miss. He's hosting again tonight. Man, when will they ever let Loni Love host?!

What's with the guest hosts becoming more frequent now anyway? I watch the show mainly for Chelsea, I hope it doesn't become a regular occurrence!

• Members

This is getting ridic. I understand this co-host stuff if Chelsea is filming a movie but I agree with you Cheap, keep it to the roundtable regulars! I'd like to see Loni, Jo, Gary, or even Heather hosting (her dream would come true...lol)

Whoever that guy was last night, just no! Looked like a deer in headlights half the time. Next!

Archived