Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Members

The last night's episode of After Lately was hilarious! Chuy making salsa in the bathroom sink was sooooo nasty. And he uses the plunger to beat the veggies. Gross!

LOL...Reese was funny and came across as a psycho. "Id rather have diarheaa and period every single day for the rest of my life than look at another one of Reese Witherspoon's slideshows" I loved when Chelsea went off on her. I almost expected Reese to smack her

Reese: "Do you know what? I defend you to people. I tell people you're nice. I tell people, we're the same age"

Chelsea: "We are the same age" laugh.png

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did hear Wendy Williams discussing it. That and the fact that Chelsea told Howard Stern she dated 50 Cent. From what Wendy said, Chelsea took the problems to Howard first and then Joan responded.

I agree with Wendy's take on the situation. Chelsea belittling Joan is like Wendy belittling Oprah. Sure there may be some validity to your complaints, but just don't do it. Joan was one of the main females, if not the main female, that paved the way for the type of comedy Chelsea does today.

• Members

Chelsea has no real comic timing. She's one of those comedians who mostly makes comedy out of awkwardness, which works for her, but makes her very different from Joan, who, at her peak, had incredible timing and material.

Maybe Joan should say she loves Jennifer Aniston.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG GUYS...I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Tonight's episode scared the living [~!@#$%] out of me! NO ONE will ever understand my extreme fear of spiders. Like I seriously cannot. I had a feeling that animal guy would bring one to Chelsea's show one day sad.png It doesn't matter if the spider is in front of me, in a book, a picture or on TV, I just have the most intense reaction to them. OMG!! When that guy whipped out that tarantula I stopped my DVR so fast and deleted the episode. I am still freaking out.

On a lighter note, thank god he brought out that bull frog first so I got to see Chelsea scream at the top of her lungs when it opened it's mouth laugh.png

Also, happy to know After Lately was picked up for SEASON 3! And MissLlanviewPA, thank you for sharing that clip. I never saw that! So touching

• 2 weeks later...

Archived