Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Members

keyartchelsealately.jpg

afterlately.jpg

Considering she has several fans on this forum, I thought Id make a thread for her 2 shows on E! and discuss the shenanigans that go on there. Who's everyone's favorite round table personality? Mine are Loni Love (LOVE her), Fortune Feimster, Heather McDonald, Ross Matthews, Jiffy Wild, Sarah Colona and Brad Wollack

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ive been wondering about Guy also. He was the resident gay, well aside from Ross and I found him hilarious

lol...I like Jon Caparulo and Ben Gleib. Not my favorites, but they are alright. Im not a fan of Natasha Legerro. Her humor is too dry for me. TJ Miller is another I dont find funny.

I used to find Josh Wolfe kinda cute until I saw him without his at on. Yikes! Killed him for me

• Members

I love when Chelsea clowns on Ben Gleib and calls him out on his bad jokes. LMAO. Same goes for Michael "kiss ass" Yo.

I miss when the show did more TV show spoofs/sketches. I LOVED the "Living Lohan" ones laugh.png And The Hills. And I was hoping there would be more "To Catch a Predator" sketches. Now they seem to just do little sketches from the office and stuff, which is fine I guess.

Another round table regular I forgot to mention: Chris Franjola wub.png love him!

• Members

I miss the tv spoofs as well. I loved when she did Facts of Life and Real Housewives of NJ

I love how she used to refer to Heidi and Spencer as herpes I and herpes II. LOL!

Anyone see Robin Thicke on the show yesterday? He came across very slick and sexual. I find his whole swagger kinda hot!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ypTdO9IVAg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

why do you say that? I dont think she'd let Chelsea profit off of her nor would I expect to see her put herself in a position to publicly be made a fool of by going on Chelsea's territory. Maybe if they hatched things out, but I dont think RS really cares for her or her brand of humor

Archived