Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched that interview with Ryan Kwanten she called her worst ever. He was a little awkward but I didn't see what was so bad, aside from her hideous Botox and filler that made her look like she was an animal test subject every time she tried to speak. Maybe she was upset because she didn't get to tell more stories about being a drunk.

Seriously though, I do like some of her interviews, but she just looked like [!@#$%^&*] and could barely speak or even hold her head up. He apparently didn't know it was a comedy show (neither do I half the time...). Too bad he never went back on there as it might have been more pleasant.

• Members

Probably because she was bored out of her mind w/him

That really was the most embarrasing, awkward interview on her show ever. He really didn't seem to know what kind of show he was on. You know a Chelsea interview is going South when the guest is talking too much, doesn't respond to Chelsea's obvious sarcasm, etc. It was just awf!

• Members

She just seemed very overly medicated and Botoxed out. I think her decision to have so many extra hosts was probably good, as it means she won't have to go through as many interviews. Some of her better interviews she is more lively and she doesn't need to talk as much about how awesome she is. I liked her interviews with Robin Wright.

• Members

I'm not one to easily tell or pinpoint when I think someones had something done to their face (unless it's like J Zeman style obvious), LOL. I honestly can't tell w/Chelsea, if she does get plastic surgery... I think she looks great! For me, I think the problem lies w/her hair & wardrobe half the time...lol

• Members

I'm not an expert either, so perhaps you're right. I think she has a Botox type face but when she is more natural she looks better, to me.

I'm sorry her show was canceled, I watched one or two episodes and like some of the cast. (the NBC one)

• Members

AMD, I came into this thread thinking for sure you were going to comment on how Tracey Lately ragged on Ben Gleib!. When introducing him she was talking about his new comedy album and said "its available on iTunes.....him" She looked so disgusted with him and couldnt be bothered to say his name....LOL

• Members

LMAO! I hadn't seen the episode yet. I just watched. I was dying when Chelsea looked over at him, rolled her eyes & then sighed. I seriously love when she clowns Ben; the guy really isn't funny half the time. LOL

"Iiiiiit's Tracey Handler!" laugh.png

About interviews, I watched Chelsea's interview w/Nicki Minaj...I think I saw it when it aired but it still seemed new to me for some reason. I was cracking up when Nicki told Chelsea to sit her ass down...LMAO! I'm crossing my fingers Chelsea interviews her again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived