Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea's "Oprah's Next Chapter" interview airs tomorrow night on OWN! Should be good.

I always enjoy Ross hosting but when I realized NeNe was the guest I too was disappointed. Chelsea interviewing her would've been a real hoot. LOL.

I died when I saw Ben Gleib in Chuy's seat laugh.png

• Members

I like that Chelsea has guest hosts. One, it gives her time off to do her and regroup and bring her all when at the show. Two, it gives the guests a shot at hosting and who knows what that can bring them, Chelsea basically got this show from being on Jay Leno, not as a cohost, but still. Its a very old time thing to do.

• Members

LMFAO @ the latest episode of After Lately. Brilliant! The Chelsea/Jiffy stuff was hysterical!

Chelsea: "Ben Gleib is both a tolerable roundtable regular and a huge pothead, so I texted him to bring over some cookies *wink* What I didn't take into consideration was that he would stay" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Ive been catching up with the show and this was the best.

ythI9E8.jpg?1

I loved Chelsea's reaction to her. Really what does one say. NO WORDS

Brad cut his hair! I don't know what to think. It looks better but its not him. He looks very generic now. His curls gave him personality

Watching AL, episode 1 and glad to see Loni finally make her debut. She needs to be a regular

"You look like a lesbian pumkin that got hit in the head with a lilypad" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

AMD, did you see the Gesine Bullock episode where Ben Gleib made a joke about slavery? I thought it was so stupid, made no sense and wasn't funny. Cheslea gave him the dirtiest look and was like who the hell wrote that for you? LOL. That's what I was thinking and was thinking of you

VEeUbI9.gif

I had to make that after I saw it...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im so behind but Im just starting to catch up. I did Katch up with the Kardashians hosting...lol. They were better than I expected them today. I thought the 3 girls would be hosting with a round table but it was Kris in Chelsea's seat with her daughters! They were throwing so much shade at Chelsea and bashing her and really got her good for all the stuff she said about them. They also made fun of themselves so it was all good. LOL...I loved that episode.

• 3 months later...

Archived