Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Members

Agree, She takes a week at a time off which is really unheard of for someone to let someone fill in for her that long. She has said she loves to give people opportunities and develop vehicles for other people. Ross is having his own show beginning in September.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Chelsea was supposed to have a significant supporting role in the upcoming Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore movie "Blended" and Joel McHale was going to play her ex-husband but at the last second I guess she was replaced with the girl from Bridesmaids (not Kristen Wiig or Melissa McCartyhy - the other blonde, Wendi someone). I'm [!@#$%^&*] pissed! I wonder what happened.

• Members

I saw the episode online and couldn't take it. Is that show for real? LOL. I was like WTF is Chelsea doing this? To me it seemed like she couldn't keep a straight face half the time laugh.png I deeply apologize if the story was real but I couldn't buy it. There were some nice moments, though. Always interesting to see her get emotional.

• Members

I saw this weeks worth of episodes yesterday and YAY to Loni finally hosting. I love how she started the show off referring to Chelsea as a skinny white bitch. :lol: I love when she calls her that. How lame though to0 have Tamar as the guest considering they host a show together. Loni seemed nervous but she did well holding the show down. Glad they finished the remainder of the shows out with Ross bc he's always a welcomed treat.

Archived