Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

the whole week? Yikes! I only saw two episodes. The Rick Springfield interview was especially bad. Just two friends chatting. Chelsea would have been more fun.

Overall NOT impressed. I feel compelled to complain to E! or whomever is in charge bc I watch to see CHELSEA. An occasional guest host like a few times a year isnt too big a deal but this has been happening way too often and for whole weeks at a time. It really infuriates me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Chelsea's interview with Quvenzhane was the cutest thing ever! OMG - little girl's got some real sass in her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rir0-PIlUn4&list=UURZrRScPCj8Uuboq78x9e3w&index=1

BTW - WTF's up with the Chelsea Lately youtube page posting 20-50 second clips like that?! REALLY? And they end so abruptly. What kind of BS is that!

Also, loved the After Lately premiere! Except...Brad was TERRIBLE. I cringed at all the stuff with him.

• Members

When I saw that Nene was going to be on the show this week, at first I was like

tumblr_lxk4gssyyK1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

But then I saw that Chelsea wasn't even hosting and I was like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7804-1355426438-3.g

Seriously, this sh-t needs to stop! I was REALLY looking forward to seeing Chelsea interact with Nene and interview her and the drunk b-tch couldn't even be bothered to show up. Its pissing me off how many guest hosts we've been getting this season.

• Members

I feel different, but also the same.

Like you, when I saw Ross was hosting I was pissed. I watch this show for Chelsea, but I waited out the opening to see who the guest was. When I saw it was Nene and then Jillian Michaels yesterday I immediately turned it off. Chelsea does not need to be booking these relaity show bitches. They are a waste of my time.

• Members

To be fair, Nene wasn't there as a reality star. She was there as star of a primetime comedy. That's how the announcer presented her in the opening and The New Normal is what was discussed, not RH

I have to say Im glad they at least let someone from the roundtable host again and not some random celeb not connected to the show

Im not sure about the TS clip as I didn't see yesterday but Ross has a very high pitched voice. Probably was him

Archived