Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU! Seriously, WTF? Didn't like how we had guest hosts all week. I really didn't like that lil brunette girl we had to suffer through yesterday nights ep. Just no! And I haven't watched yet but apparently Dave Grohl cohosted tonight? rolleyes.gif WTH? NO!!

Would've rather seen Ross take the reigns again for the week. Or Loni! Geeze.

• Members

I thought the hosts got better by each episode. The first girl whose name I don't remember was terrible, Chenowith was good, Casey Wilson (AMD, you are blasphemous for hating anyone from Happy Endings!) was great and Dave Grohl was awesome. But yes, why the hell can't Heather or Loni host? Come the f*ck on!

• Members
It had to be Mo. I just checked and the holiday party last year was Dec 15. The next show that aired was Dec 19 and the male guests were Mo and Greg Fitzsimmons and she definetly didnt touch him. Haha, and just this week I was thinking how good looking Mo was when he was on the show

Eww! She's smart enough to not let him touch her...lol

• Members

I was LMAO at the Ann Hathaway interview when she went over the first time she met Daniel Craig. That was funny

I also found it hilarious when Chelsea was talking about biking (I think) and asked Chuy if he does any and he goes "look at me" as he points to his body. "Is that supposed to be some type of joke, BITCH!" Thats paraphrased as I cant remember the exact detials but thats the gist of it...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

John Caparulo being late to the roundtable was embarrassing. He was incredibly bad tonight, even more than usual. He annoys the [@#$%] out of me w/his bumbling and stuttering all over the place, same predictable jokes about not knowing anything about pop culture, and just....UGH! Not funny in the slightest.

Archived