Chelsea Lately/After Lately Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I turned it on, I thought, oh great, now they are getting any bitch off the street to host? I actually said to myself, what is the point of getting some fan to host the show with Chelsea not there but then I came on and saw your post...lol

• Members

^I just love how Chelsea is outright mean & doesn't care. I do think deep down she doesn't mean it though. It's just for fun & to make people laugh. LOL, I just watched Thursday's ep & she had Ben on for single staffers. "So this is Ben Gleib, I can't even look at him. He's not on my staff but he's very desperate" laugh.png

DId anyone else gasp a few times during Chelsea's interview with Milla Jovovich ? OMG laugh.png she threw Milla's gift back at her, I was dead. One of my favorite Chelsea interviews of all time now. Hilarious

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow! I LOVE the new look & feel of the show! I really like the new blue/black/grey accent the show has now and the updated, modern graphics are nice. The only thing I'm not feeling is the music. It doesn't seem to fit the show IMO but maybe it'll grow on me.

The Sandra Bullock/Naked shower opening was brilliant, LOL! Jennifer Aniston was the perfect guest; Aww at her tearing up over her engagement!

I am so happy & excited for Chelsea! ;'-). Movin' on up!

Archived