OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 5

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was the first time Fraternity Row was mentioned on OLTL in years. I think the last reference was when Snoop was on as that's how he and Bo knew one another. Snoop worked at Fraternity Row back when Bo was in charge.

• Members

BIG news for OLTL fans this morning:

From the show's FB page:

Good Morning OLTL fans!

“THE VIEW” SALUTES 43 YEARS OF ABC’S “ONE LIFE TO LIVE,” JANUARY 13

The hosts of “The View” will commemorate “One Life to Live” (“OLTL”) with a special one-hour theme show FRIDAY, JANUARY 13 (11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon), hours before the show’s final broadcast. “‘The View’ Salutes ‘One Life to Live,’” will celebrate 43 years of love, passion, drama and intrigue of the generations of families from fictional Llanview, PA. Erika Slezak (“Viki Lord”), the most honored actress in daytime television, the recipient of six Daytime Emmy Awards, will serve as the show’s featured guest co-host. Legendary creator/writer Agnes Nixon and “OLTL” executive producer Frank Valentini are both scheduled to appear.

Guests will be announced in the coming weeks on the show’s official website abc.com/theview.

Exclusive, never-before seen footage of the final taping; interviews with special guest stars and returning cast members; surprise appearances; an exclusive sneak peek clip of the last episode and the cast and crew uniting for their final group photograph will be featured. Special videotaped montages will showcase some of the show’s most memorable moments.

The studio audience will be filled with devoted daytime and “OLTL” fans whose passion and commitment has made this show an iconic staple of daytime television. Interested studio audience members can email their request to: [email protected].

_____

I can't help it. I'm excited. I NEVER thought this would happen. I'll probably keel over if we get a PEOPLE issue laugh.png .

• Members

I bet even less of those hens ever watched OLTL and have knowledge about it than they did of AMC. It should be interesting to see how the BS through an entire hour. I hope TSJ and FL appear as well as Andrea Evans and John Loprieno. Oh and Fiona and James

• Members

I'd agree that 1985, '86 and '87 were banner years for OLTL. However, by 1988, I felt the show had become far too outrageous for its own good.

I'm so glad "The View" decided to do a special tribute to OLTL. I don't think I'll be able to watch it, though. :(

Archived