OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 5

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, how far are they going to go with this Rick vs. Manning, et al thing?

LOL at the Fords being served in the steam room with the documents "hidden" under the process server's towel... how typical. So surprised we didn't actually see that.

I feel "sorry" for dead Todd whenever someone like Blair refers to him as "Victor Lord". I know they're doing it for the sake of clarity, but it seems so cold and impersonal and unrealistic for people who shared eight years with him. If they still called him "Todd" we would all know which Todd they were referring to, it's all in an actor's/real person's intention.

• Members

I go back and forth with her. She's further handicapped by that insipid naivete writing for her character.

Does Starr still own La Boulaie hence Rick suing her and not Dorian? I thought Dorian got the house back during that David Buddhistupidity.

• Members

Dear Cutter,

You know I have liked your ability to own your wicked, dirty deeds in the past without being whitewashed, but if you could save yourself the trouble and let Gigi know who she is so you don't risk being Ford 2.0, that would be really, REALLY appreciated by me. I actually think you and Gigi seem good together (as did she & Sky, as she & Rex were spoiled for me by Stacy...guys, I was 19 and stupid ph34r.png , I still love Max & Gabby/all the other vets MUCH MUCH MORE! laugh.png ), and would be quite awesome as a couple if she had her memory back, but with the show ending and her inevitably going back to Rex, just save yourself the trouble and turn to me instead. Trust me, you'll thank me later. biggrin.png

Always yours,

MissLlanviewPA wub.png

Yes, Carl, he may be a Cookie Cutter to you, but he's MY beautiful, talented (IMO) Cookie Cutter! (And I actually don't think he's really a cookie cutter type at all--Josh Kelly looks like a real person to me, and I'm not usually into model types, I like my guys looking somewhat human. And I'm RARELY attracted to guys with facial hair, but he has proven to be an exception wub.png . And thankfully, he's, in my view, a fairly good actor.)

Anyway, time to focus:

Todd: Do I get to stay if I give her a corsage? laugh.png

STOP this teen madness! STOP IT ALL. blink.png

LMAO at Paris, TX not only BEING on the globe, but actually being in a bigger FONT SIZE than either Oklahoma City OR Dallas. BURN. laugh.png

Archived