OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 5

• Members

I was SO happy that Cutter was finally telling her the truth wub.png , and then, of course, it was a dream sad.png . I have to say, though, unlike with Ford, Josh Kelly is actually making me sympathize with Cutter a bit, if only because he obviously feels some guilt over this and you just KNOW he won't be whitewashed.

Also loved them channeling Fergie at the end of it, too:

"Stacy!"

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" laugh.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I live in Maryland, and I watched it later, too. I actually have DirecTV, though, so I could have watched on the NYC station (I watched the LA station later on instead). It's such a shame. Two of my friends from my graduating class in high school went there (they were freshman there the fall after the original shootings; they graduated this spring), and I actually know someone who was a freshman when the first shootings happened. At first I was puzzled that the DC station was covering it, but of course, that covers VA and there actually quite of few students in the surrounding area who go there. I think there are a few other people I went to high school with going there now, too.

Southwest Virginia is such a beautiful place, too. I love going through there when I'm on my way to see my family in AR. I'm thinking of everyone there tonight sad.png .

• Members

Finally! Tea realizes that Scarface killed her husband. I hope she gives him a GOOD slap for this as well as framing her brother and getting rid of him

Is this Todd and Blair stuff supposed to be romantic? He is lying and manipulating her. Im disgusted watching him try to make a fool out of her by playing with her emotions

• Members

I absolutely agree with you! I was so happy to see Tea finally figure out it was Todd. But I also felt sad watching her struggle with realizing it. Great performance by FL.

The Todd and Blair stuff is annoying. I don't care how you spin it, that's not love. He's sick and twisted and manipulating her like crazy. I don't find one redeeming quality about this guy. Maybe it's the way RH plays it but I really don't like this Todd at all. (Yes I will still call TSJ Todd wink.png ) I'm also a little put off about Kassie's gushing of wanting Blair and Todd to be together in the end. I can't find one thing to root for with them. He treats her like garbage and that is NOT ok. I don't want them together. Tomas treats her much better IMO.

• Members

thats what I dont get. One would think Blair/Todd would be endgame considering their fanbase and history but the writing for them is awful and seems more geared towards Tomas. Todd is 100% in the wrong here and Tomas is coming across as the prince with Todd being the third party trying to get in between he and Blair. If I wasnt watching regularly, I would think Tomas/Blair were the pairing to root for

• Members

that has not been confirmed, just speculation. The show is writing as him killing his brother. Even if he was brainwashed, he BELIEVES he killed Victor bc he remembers it. His actions are despicable based on what he knows. Even if they do reveal he was brainwashed, that doesnt erase or condone the awful things he's done since.

• Members

Flor rocked those scenes today as Téa slowly put the clues and John's grunts (LOL) together and realized OMG I defended and freed my husband's murderer.

RHTodd "comforting" a crying Blair today was a reenactment to him handing her a can of dirt... he was a creepy, psychopath with a satisfied smirk as she bawled and bawled. I am glad RC isn't romanticizing T&B and is exposing their toxicity.

• Members

Isn't this how RC is telling all his "love" stories? I mean you look at the couples who I am guessing are really endgame and from what I can tell it will be Blair and Tomas (because I can't see her deciding she loves Todd MORE once she learns he's lied to her again-- but with Blair?), Clint and Viki, Rex and Gigi and John/Natalie.

Now in each case, the principles are sharing scenes with a member of the opposite sex who is not their HEA. I'm guessing Kim will be returning to play further spoiler for Clint and Viki, John and Tea are the new duo, Rex is macking on Aubrey, and Cutter is smooching with Gigi, while lying to her about who she really is. Oh! And Todd and Blair are wrapped all over each other while Tomas is strapped to a chair.

Archived