ABCD Stars Year in Review

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad MEK mentioned working with Finn Wittrock (Damon), even though most of his work with him was in 2010. I really loved Damon & Tad Father/Son scenes. They shined together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty3lLJ3aXTA

I LOVE that photo of Christina Lind. I do not agree with her favorite Bianca S/L this year. Bianca & Marissa were a real dud, IMO.

LOL @ Walt Willey's answer laugh.png Love it.

I totally agree with this!

• Members

LMAO at Walt calling Jack Erica's bitch, so, so true. laugh.png I know VI liked being front and center, but I hated the OP stuff and how David was portrayed during it. I didn't think David/Angie were all that great either. Interesting that he didn't mention David Cara.

• Members

Ha, I did. To be honest, he stillwdidn't become a character I particularly liked again, and I thought it was a bit too little too late--but I did appreciate that LB and AN seemed to try to re-establish some reasons for WHY these characters behave in such messed up ways.

Loved MEK's comments all around--and yes I admit Farrah surprised me with her comment (what's with all the love for J-P L on OLTL though? I suspect he's probably a nice guy, but...)

• Members

I don't mind JPL. He has a very sitcommy line delivery a la Chandler on Friends, but I think there have been times he has really come through. I loved years ago his buddy relationship with RSW on the show. Bo and Rex had real chem. BB as Lisa on GH did eventually become a standout. She certainly carried Robin and Patrick I think.

• Members

What's so funny about Walt's comment is that as the show was going off the air, he was so overly polite in interviews, talking about how much the relationship with Erica meant to him, how much he loved working with Susan, what an honor it was that he/Jack was the love of Erica's life, blah, blah, blah. The man sure knew what side his bread was buttered on. I'm guessing he's pretty frustrated that in 20+ years, his main storyline is "Erica's husband/fiance/lover/boyfriend." He never had much of a story outside of her.

I LOVED seeing the comments about the Lucy/Ellie storyline. I thought it was stupid too, but I do give Darnell Williams and Debbie Morgan major kudos for some really amazing acting when they both grieved over Ellie.

Archived