OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 24

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So dumb.

And what's worse? Will there be some sort of loophole that Stacy was not the person Jack & Co. intended to lock up, she got herself locked up being sneaky where she had no business being, therefore they didn't kill Gigi and are absolved of any crime?

tumblr_l7tt232s7A1qbipv3o1_500.gif

• Members

If this is Gigi, why arent her roots showing? Why is it perfectly blonde? In a coma, its not like she'd be dying her hair. And before anyone say, maybe Kim was fixxing her up, well Stacey was a natural blonde and wouldnt need to have her hair colored. That would have been the first clue that she wasnt her.

• Members

See I'm buying Clint's remorse. It rings true because JVD never played Clint as completely evil and devoid of remorse. JVD played very conflicted in scenes when Viki rips him a new one for Jessica fracturing due his Vimal meddling. I also admit I have a huge soft spot for Clint because he's the only one family member who treated Ford like a total pervert and beat him down. I still cheer Clint making himself a sandwich while black and blue beat the crap out of Ford.

So this viewer watched the last 2 years and still finds Viki & Clint delightful. In fact, I was never a big ES/CR V&C fan so I am surprised how much I am enjoying JVD refinding his heart and soul with Viki's help.

• Members

Finally watched Wednesday's show, hmm, Tina was tolerable but gee Viki if you feel sis is owed some $$$, share YOUR millions.

Hmm, could Aubrey & Rex be anymore CONTRIVED? Ugh. Shane continues to be the only Morasco I have any interest in watching.

Could Viki have shown any more misgivings about RH pursuing Blair? Yawn, another wash, rinse, repeat T&B same old crappy story.

Archived