OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 24

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how Tina and Natalie's realtinoship has been repaired. I like them together. I forgot about this but I hope Tina interacts wtih Roxy. They were fun before

Speaking of which, they need to give Tina a better wig. Her hair is awful and hasnt gotten better

Who gives 2 sh-ts about Ford and Jessica?

How the HELL did Aubrey outlast Joey and Kelly?

Gigi/Stacey is not only in Llanview but outside Viki's house? WTF? Where did she get the strength to leave the hospital and where did she get the money to travel?

WTF, Tina doesnt know Gigi? I guess Gigi must be completly forgettable if Tina doesnt recognize her. They both stayed at Llanfair for months when Tina was in town last time

Its why I love Cutter and wish they had kept Ford like this. Not everyone needs redemption and to be written as some great guy. Cutter's a jerk and the show owns up to that.

• Members

I'm not sure he's had any motivation beyond wanting money. The rest is the show throwing a lot of filler stuff at him and the other ciphers. I do think they probably had some plans for some Ford/Mess/Cutter triangle that never panned out, probably due to cancellation.

He can get money. That's the dumbest part of this story. There are all kinds of rich people in Llanview. Instead he obsesses over money that is rapidly being pissed away and is controlled by headcase Clint and the twitching chia pet Rex. It has never made sense to me.

• Members

But they're not very easy targets. They're both crazy and they both end up taking back anything he gets. It would be easier to just go find some rich lady at the country club. I guess that would make for less story, but it would be nice if they at least had him look elsewhere for cash.

• Members

She booked a flight with Cutter's credit card (BTW worst con man of all time if he left his credit card and laptop int he room with the girl he wants to be part of his con... I'm not even sure why suddenly the hospital is allowing Cutter so much access to this girl--did Kim sign over papers?) Soaps always have just recovered people travelling big distances and wandering around town pretty much perfectly, but it seems even more ridiculous than zombie Dixie at this point...

Actually I could so see them dragging this out even longer by having some Rex/Aubrey romance just as he finally figures out if Stigi is Gigi or whoever. yawn.

LOL I don't remember that--when was she? LOL

• Members

I don't even understand that blink and you missed it story point. He got Kim arrested for acrime from a while back by photoshopping her into the photo Rama took? And umm they wouldn't try to talk to other people who would comment about how Cutter was always tat hte club when she'd do her cons, etc? I know Kim (i assume anyway) isn't gone for long, so they prob just don't wanna get into it, but...

Archived