OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 24

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jared had to die because Frons, or whoever, needed to remind us of John's awesomeness. That has been the sole purpose of the non-story that is this paternity sh!t - poor, noble, wonderful John, and of course, funny/crazy/hot Tess and noble, awesome Ford.

• Members

Why didnt Cutter just take a picture of FF's character to show Rex?

Nora of all people calling the mayor an idiot is an absolute joke considering she cant do her job

Go Cutter! Beat Rex's ass!

LMAO! The judge is calling Nora's ass about how AWFUL she is at her job

Natalie was finally moving as a character but then they go and kill Jared to have her obsess about a very taken John. Its like they took 3 steps forward with her character only to take 5 more steps back. John has done absolutely nothing for her and I hate him anywhere near the Buchanan/Lord family with Clint and Viki singing his praises. Natalie was so much better without him and she and Jared had real potential to be a power couple but the show didnt feel as if they were 100% invested in them. As a fan, I still hate how shoddy the show had them get married without a wedding bc of Jessica's stupid plot at the time.

• Members

LOL! I don't think that was the reason. I remember it being all about cutting to budget to bring GT back. From what I remember, most fans didn't warm up to the character for a long time, so when I read the laments about Jared, I just can't help but snicker a bit.

• Members

Well that still makes it a huge waste. Jared was on the show for two years and they cut him loose to bring back a useless character like Kelly? And GT's parting words were "there just wasn't time" after 18 months of non-stop propping and three characters brought on to give her story and the ridiculous fling with the golden penis. Gah!

Archived