The Revolution: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

paula2copy.gif

I have no idea, but as for me and my house, the show sounds like a total bore even if it may not be. The View has celeb guests and is of course famous at this point, and The Chew has the lure of food! If someone stopped me on the streets of Manhattan and offered me tickets to The Chew, I'd go and wear a tee shirt with a scrapbook on it, Morse code blinking "Erica Kane for Life".

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more I look at these numbers, the more I pray for a swift cancellation for horrible show...

http://www.tvmediain...te-in-week-one/

I hate it that The Chew is doing so well, but I am laughing my behind off at The Revolution. I have found must better things to do during that hour, and watching this trainwreck sure as hell ain't one of them. LOL

• Members

Looks like they are still paying people to be in the audience of the tapings...

THE REVOLUTION Still Paying $30 For Audience Members; Now "Untitled" With Expanded Age Range

We Love Soaps revealed earlier this month scoop about THE REVOLUTION's struggle to find people to attend a taping of the show. Not only is the show a disaster in the ratings, they advertised on a casting website a notice for "upscale" audience members who could earn $30 for being there in person. This week the show seemed even more desperate in a new plea for an audience. Instead of labeling themselves as "The Revolution" the casting notice read "Untitled Network Talk Show (NY)". You'll notice the age rage has been expanded as well.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/02/rev30.html

Archived