AMC - Monday - September 19, 2011

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh to the FilmLook being back. It was painfully obvious the minute the show started! I really hate it, there seems to be a slight cheap look to the show now.

The Hubbard's stories were wrapped up very nicely, there has been a dark cloud around Angie (even when she seemed happy) since her sight fully went away and it faded away today. She just lit up any room she was in, I loved all of her reunions with everyone especially David! Their embrace wub.png

TUESDAY wub.png Can't wait!

• Members

Yes, I love JR as well. And I don't want the shoot-out possible ending. Not even a little bit. Not even if it shows how important JR is to the canvas. I feel for the character, flaws & all -- and I want him in a pseudo-happy ending, maybe with AJ at the house -- not becoming a BSC postal mass murderer! It just makes no sense to have him go completely haywire like this, and most of all, it hurts his fanbase very, very deeply. I think it would be disrespectful to JR's fans and would leave us with a very sour taste in our mouths, even knowing that JY is not continuing with the role online.

The Hubbards' montage was great. I even enjoyed Angie telling David and his being truly happy for her. Despite the excessive propping & David being on WAY too much, I still do not hate his character like I probably should. That has to do with VI and my respect for his talent. That is 90% of the reason I've continued to support David, despite all the nefarious & completely unforgivable deeds he has committed over the years (and the over-propping).

Hoping that the '1 undead' happens to be Stuart, not Babe! But also hoping that a vision of Babe comes to JR and talks some sense into him. I really, really, really don't want him decimated. I don't think I'll be able to take it.

• Members

Today's episode was excellent, and the rest of the week looks great as well. Setting aside a day to focus on each family was a brilliant idea.

I will be really upset if Stuart is not brought back to life.

While ATWT's final episode was really good (apart from Lisa getting virtually zero airtime), the rest of the finale week sucked. (Although the final month had a lot of great shows.) It is beyond perplexing that in the penultimate episode, so much time was devoted to Janet and her baby.

• Members

I'm still not liking the fake film look. It's not as bad as it was in NYC, but it just doesn't look right to me.

Thanks for giving us the rundown. I hadn't read about it, but I like the idea of each family getting an episode that focuses on them and then everyone coming together for the finale.

Even though David only gave Griffin the name of 1 person, I don't think that changes the fact that he has 2 patients out there. I just assumed that the other person either didn't need as much care or was already being watched over by someone else (nurse Gail maybe?). I'm expecting 2 people to come back this week and hoping for Stuart & Leo.

It was rushed, but I teared up a little when Angie finally got to see Lucy and Maya told the Hubbards she's back. I absolutely loved the final montage on Monday!

• Members

This was a wonderful episode. The montage at the end was just perfect. This is the first day that AMC ending on TV seemed real. It also made me wonder if perhaps PP will do a time jump. Maybe they are going to jump ahead 18 months and that's why David is doing that much jail time. Not that we know David is going to be on the new show, but it just made me wonder if it was written to fit him into that timeline in case VI decides to join.

Archived