AMC - Monday - September 19, 2011

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My fave part of the episode.laugh.png

My utter hate for Marissa is somewhat irrational but just the sight of her makes me break out in hives. Since they are going all out with JR I need a scene where JR just rips her to shreads which he has pretty much done to every other female he's been paired with so why not sweet Marissa?.

• Members

I know, even I'm kinda hoping Babe's alive so she will slap the crap out of Marissa and I hate Babe!

I liked that Maya is now apart of the extended Hubbard family.

I don't say this often because I do no think lesser of daytime but Debbie Morgan is above daytime, she just is. She should be in movies, she should be the lead in primetime series, it kinda pains me that she will be wasted on YR.

• Members

I dont see JR getting a happy ending with or without Babe. They arent writing it as him wanting her back bc he loves her. Today it came across that it was about having her back to use against Marissa. With 4 episodes left, I dont see him getting Babe and AJ back

• Members

I don't hate Marissa I can more or less understand where she is coming from in regards to everything she has faced. I do think the writing staff has done a horrible job into making her a fully realized person though. She is whiter then white in terms of characterization and that never works well in terms of making a character interesting. That added with JR's villainy just makes the entire situation quite cartoonish. I wish the show would have done something different with JR in hindsight though. It's so depressing to watch him go out like this and even though I don't like him and find him offensive to everything that is good in the world, I don't think the character deserves to have his final days play out like I think they are going to. Especially when so many other characters are getting a happy ending. It just makes him look like he got the short end of the stick for no real reason.

I wanted Babe to save him, but now I am realizing that's not going to happen. Likely because there is just no more time left on this show and for her to be alive would with no pay off to the people closest to her it would be a useless and futile point. But still I think it would have been a better alternative to what we are going to witness.

• Members

I don't agree. With David on Friday and Krystal today it certainly did seem that he wanted her back because he loved her and wanted a life and family with her that he lost. I always felt JR was always trying to find a Babe substitute to replace what he had with her after the Tornado ripped her away from him.

I feel so bad for JR now though. He really wants Babe to be alive and we all know she won't be now.

It has to be Babe.

Krystal is annoying me.

Yeah. At this point it's not going to happen. There isn't enough time. It's too bad she is the only Carey I like. sad.png

While on the subject of the Carey's why is Marissa always so stunned that JR is angry with her? You would think that after the last twenty or so times he screamed at her she would get the message but it's always "I've never seen JR like that, he was so angry"

Bitch he did that to you just last Tuesday!

I hate Cara's togo or whatever the hell it's supposed to be. I hate David and Cara together. Like absolute loath.

I liked Angie's scenes with David.

Archived