ALL: Worst Stunts and Visual Effects

• Members

I don't know if this has been done, but I thought it would be a fun topic. What I'm referring to is stunts and visual effects so bad that it is stands out. My pick is from the Bold and the Beautiful when Stephanie was shot, the direction was off and the stunt double looked nothing like Stephanie, just off all around.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good. Both of them were posted. What immediately came to mind was Dru & the Cliff (which made it look as if they shot her from up above laying on her stomach) as well as Clear Springs (don't get me started on the pebble hitting Victoria, because I'll laugh myself to tears) -- both Y&R

• Members

Okay, I thought GL's earthquake scenes were rather well-done for a soap. They certainly wouldn't have been able to do that in 2007! Remember when Reva was "hit" by Olivia's car in 2007 even though she was standing in the middle of Main Street and no car physically struck her? Oy, that was a bad scene.

Just like B&B's Stephanie scene, DAYS once had a bad stunt-double back in 1999 when Princess Gina literally set Stefano on fire. One moment, we see Stefano (Joe Mascolo) with his arm on fire; next we see some skinny stranger with some sort of fire-protectant shield covering his entire head, dancing around the room with his whole body on fire. It was kind of funny and kind of disturbing at the same time.

• Members

I was fine with the whole San Cristobel earthquake until I heard possibly the most ridiculous supposition I've ever heard on television in my life. "Do you think Olivia arranged this little earthquake to cover her tracks?". WHO JUMPS TO THAT KIND OF CONCLUSION??? Please tell me it didn't turn out that that actually was the case blink.png

Archived