AMC: New SMG Role Info

John

• Members

You were recently shooting a few scenes with Sarah Michelle Gellar, who also returned to AMC, but not in her original role. What can you tease about what viewers should expect from those?

E.L.R.: Sarah saw the script before I did and texted me to say, 'Wait until you see this, you are going to laugh.' It was cheesy brilliance! Sarah actually plays a psych patient who thinks she is Erica Kan daughter. I can't wait for fans to see it!

http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-los-angeles/q-a-eva-la-rue-weighs-on-all-my-children-csi-miami-crest-oral-b#ixzz1Wki7Bovp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The real Kendall returns! AM Kendall, kidnapped her, did some crazy sh-t to her and locked her in a mental institution, all while taking over her life. Everyone thinks SMG is crazy when she claims to be Erica's real daughter, when in fact the twist is, she really is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From that "first look" photo, it appears SMG is pointing at a picture or TV screen showing Erica Kane... that's probably the closest she's going to get to Susan Lucci.

I thought she was pretty tight with the rest of the AMC cast of the time, though, including ELR, Kelly Ripa and Michelle Trachtenberg.

Archived