AMC: New SMG Role Info

John

• Members

You were recently shooting a few scenes with Sarah Michelle Gellar, who also returned to AMC, but not in her original role. What can you tease about what viewers should expect from those?

E.L.R.: Sarah saw the script before I did and texted me to say, 'Wait until you see this, you are going to laugh.' It was cheesy brilliance! Sarah actually plays a psych patient who thinks she is Erica Kan daughter. I can't wait for fans to see it!

http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-los-angeles/q-a-eva-la-rue-weighs-on-all-my-children-csi-miami-crest-oral-b#ixzz1Wki7Bovp

• Members

E.L.R.: Sarah saw the script before I did and texted me to say, 'Wait until you see this, you are going to laugh.' It was cheesy brilliance! Sarah actually plays a psych patient who thinks she is Erica Kan daughter. I can't wait for fans to see it!

The real Kendall returns! AM Kendall, kidnapped her, did some crazy sh-t to her and locked her in a mental institution, all while taking over her life. Everyone thinks SMG is crazy when she claims to be Erica's real daughter, when in fact the twist is, she really is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I sure do hope that she seems some other people other than Maria but I'm not holding my breath

From what Ive read that is all she interacts with and considering the rumors, Eva LaRue is the only one from that era that can stand her...lol. A Minshew/Gellar scene would have been nice though

• Members

From that "first look" photo, it appears SMG is pointing at a picture or TV screen showing Erica Kane... that's probably the closest she's going to get to Susan Lucci.

I thought she was pretty tight with the rest of the AMC cast of the time, though, including ELR, Kelly Ripa and Michelle Trachtenberg.

• Members

From that "first look" photo, it appears SMG is pointing at a picture or TV screen showing Erica Kane... that's probably the closest she's going to get to Susan Lucci.

I thought she was pretty tight with the rest of the AMC cast of the time, though, including ELR, Kelly Ripa and Michelle Trachtenberg.

I thought she and Kelly Ripa had issues? I remember there was a clip of SMG on Live with Regis and Kelly and there seemed to be a bit of tension between the two as if they had issues in the past. I'll have to hunt that down

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• Yeah.  I don't want her burned alive either.  She definitely will pay the consequences for this and probably ruined her life and career forever.  I am just glad no one else was hurt because it could have been a lot worse.  I guess we technically don't know if she was drunk at this point although that seems like the obvious conclusion with the liquor bottle in her cupholder. Sorry for your loss.  Perhaps I should feel more empathy for her.  This obviously wasn't a few too many beers at the bar on Saturday type of incident.  Anne seems to have a much more serious problem.  I am glad no one else was hurt and I hope she finds peace and recovery.  It's just one of things that will taint my opinion of her forever. 
    • Sure. I will upload everything soon.  And let's not forget to say thank you to the person still uploading the classic episodes... now up to 1994. Thank you thank you thank you.
    • This was a depressing read. What the advocates of baby drop box try to obscure is the fact that over half of these babies have some sort of health and/or developmental problems because their birth mothers never received the proper pre-natal care. What will drop boxes solve that issue? Not to mention that most of these babies are unlikely to know their medical or family history. This does absolutely nothing for the birth mothers who, had they had the necessary help pre/post natal care, childcare/parental resources- might have been able to parent. None of these issues will be resolved with a drop box. Drop boxes should be for ballots, not babies. It is being reported that Eli Lilly will leave the state of Indiana as a result of their new abortion ban. If true that is big since the company has been there in some fashion for at least a century.
    • Couldn't agree more with everything here. The fact that Kyle, BudgetGhislaine and Crystal were not even featured forced Dorit, Rinna and Erika to step their lazy asses up. I still say Kyle is necessary to this franchise in terms of what (and who) she brings. But none of the 3 were actually missed. I guess Kyle was busy taking a page out of LVP's Handbook of Distraction & Deflection -- Chapter 3: Buy a New Puppy. I agree that Dorit seemed lighter and funnier with Garcelle than she has ever been with the Coven. But Dorit can be extremely warm and charming with whomever can keep her on the show -- LVP, Erika, Kyle, now Garcelle. It is certainly a contrast from last season's reunion and the OTT screaming "Lemme talk GarCELLE!"  Erika & Garcelle convos were interesting. Usually Erika sneers from on high and doesn't say much -- Garcelle forced her to lay her cards on the table. The part that stuck out was Garcelle saying that, if she thought Erika and the others were warning her about Sutton because they actually want to be closer to her, she'd be almost flattered. What Garcelle meant was that she fully knows the Coven don't want to be friends with her. They want to trip her up somehow selling out Sutton so they can drive a wedge between those two.  Rinna is just awful and ridiculous. Such a poor actress in every way, who lives for trolling the people she despises. Any trace of sincerity or humanity has been eroded by her harboring a largely unexplained, seething bitterness. Sutton is playing the game SO much better than I ever thought she would. The way she outright laughed at Rinna's crazy outburst, and countered each pre-rehearsed assertion with another question. Truly masterful. I guess their big stand to ruin the day and reorient the spotlight flopped? I see their 'best friends' Marge and Jackie are also at the wedding.     You were expecting taste.   I'm not one for Bravo wedding specials in the least, but honestly cannot wait to watch this.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy