OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 18

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She hasnt been around him for 8 years. She only saw him for the first time in Nov of 2008 and sleeping with him since summer of 2009. But like she said to Tomas "he makes love like Todd Manning". :lol: What I dont get is how no one noticed the eyes. RH has brown whereas TSJ has blue

24q1tz9.gif

LMAO at Dorian disregarding Rex. She is BOSS!

• Members

Hadn't they had sex a lot before that? I'm very murky on Todd's history with Blair and Tea. Besides, TSJ's Todd and Blair have boinked since he came back, shouldn't she have known before Tea?

LMAO at the Dorian gif!

AND OH NO, NOT THE BRUNO MARS HAT!

• Members

Blair's many hospital stays have affected her mentally.

Tea never had sex with RHTodd before the island. I think she saw him in a towel, once. The rest of the time, he was clothed, and he was too busy using her, beating her, and throwing her out of his home to do much else with her.

They did run off for a few months, so perhaps they had sex then. For some reason I thought they didn't.

The more desperate they become to make John anything beyond an unwashed failure of a man, the less effort Easton makes. He just tanks everything, and in true ABC fashion, he gets a parade. I guess he did put his hands on his hips, so that's something to remember...if he was playing a Joan Blondell role in 1932.

• Members

You guys remember when it was rumored that Michael Easton would play the Todd recast? Thank god that never happened

I think it was implied that they had. They didnt have sex during their first marriage bc it was an arrangement and he wouldnt allow himself to open up to her. He was in love with her and honest about that to himself by the second timehe proposed. They would have slept together on their wedding night, had that tape not been played. When he came back for her, he was still in love with her and watned to be with her. They were together for months. I dont think nothing happened

Not really. She was with RH at the end of 2002 and slept with TSJ less than a year later. She didnt have sex with anyone else between then. She should have known

Archived