OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 18

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, it is the simplest of concepts but one I have lost sight of because of intense propping, but a character or two can really make or break the day-to-day viewing experience. Ford and Ryan on AMC have made me think I was unhappy with these shows perhaps more than I really was.

• Members

I totally see what they are going for, but they can do better with Dorian's wardrobe. She would do a more hip and modern spin on that '50s look. Dorian is Lana Turner in Imitation of Life, and they're giving us Jane Wyatt in Father Knows Best.

• Members

I TOLD you guys! The minute someone goes and mentions someone being away, they show up the next day. Jessica and Ford is all on you!

OMG, Go Natalie! I LOVE her calling Jessica out on all her sh-t.

Kelly remembers she has a son? Its almost as if that was Heather Tom's kid. They've barely acknowledged that Kelly is a mother since GT took over

Rex is SOOOO unlikeable these days, even moreso than usual

whats funny is that during that she said, "I dont try to hide from what I do" :rolleyes:

• Members

Gigi made Rex tolerable....yeah who thought we'd think that :lol: I kidna wish she were alive and they were in love on the backburner. I cant take much of this Rex. There is nothing remotely likeable about him. Bullying and getting in Dorian's face was just disgusting and Im sure he will get worse today

• Members

So he's gonna be the next psycho admitted to St. Annes? I actually wouldnt mind that with Bo/Nora taking Shane in as their foster kid. He is family and that could be an interesting dynamic with Matthew gaining a little brother he didnt want

Archived