GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

WTF? Robin's the new Chief of Staff? I thought for sure it would be Monica. In that scene it looked at least like Steve was heading towards naming Patrick as his interim replacement. I can just see Robin. "Lisa did it! Im Chief now so what I say goes"

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patrick : "Im just gonna come out and say this. Why would you pick Robin? I have more experience than her" What a whiny little bitch! I cant beleive he actually came out and said that

Should I feel sorry for her? Hell no, bc right now I am LOL'd at Carly as the mediator gives her impresion on Carly and Sonny. There's not much that can be said bc she was being truthful and absolutely right about the things she said. The look on Carly's face was priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Yes this is JJ's son and IA the other baby was just downright ugly. His head is as big as Elizabeth's.

Re: Lucky/Cameron/Jake

Even when GV was in the role there was a very long time he virtually ignored Cam they were seldom seen together and he was rarely mentioned by Lucky ...Guza changed that leading up and beyond the Jacobs paternity 2007 in Wd UDie4 love storyline reveal,

(which is odd since GV disappeared from the storyline) once the reveal scene in the barn was done. He was portrayed as "the bestest dad in the whole wide world..." the fact he wouldn't clean up his act and/or go to rehab for Elizabeth or Cameron was all forgotten

• Members

Siobhan needs to STFU. She's starting to act crazy now over Lucky. There's a room at Shadybrooke with her name on it.

Becky looked stunning today. Hair and makeup were perfect and great outfit.

Love Robin being Chief of Staff. Glad to see a woman in charge!

• Members

The horse was just all over the place today. Head rolling, shaking, and everything else. Figured that Jax paid off the mediator.

Couldn't be happier Siobhan dropped that dumb ass lawsuit.

Patrick is acting like such a jerk.

• Members

Carly calling anyone a bitch is blasphemy.

Damn, I think Jax was the one who ordered the fake hit on Brenda to help his case. His expressions were kinda suspect when the judge was talking about it.

VM's acting has become so spastic. She does this thing during her dialog where she points, flails her hands, smirks, smiles, pauses then says "you know what..." It's so bizarre.

• Members

GHeros.png

OUR HEROES!

A horse, a hitman and a midget mobster! A man trying to protect his toddler daughter from these people is EEEEEVILLLLLLL!

Life would be better if I was easily brainwashed as Guza hopes we'd ALL be. <_<

Tell me about it.

Speaking of Carly, Vanity's clearly taken lessons from Tamara Braun and Kelly Monaco. "Acting" is "Arm Flailing."

• Members

Damn, I think Jax was the one who ordered the fake hit on Brenda to help his case. His expressions were kinda suspect when the judge was talking about it.

He payed off the court appointed mediator! :mad:

VM's acting has become so spastic. She does this thing during her dialog where she points, flails her hands, smirks, smiles, pauses then says "you know what..." It's so bizarre.

Something's been off ever since her return. And you blame it on the writers because they've changed.

2vd44l0.jpg

• Members

I kinda like Javier & Lulu too. I dislike Dante and have disliked him ever since he covered up for Sonny shooting him.

Maxie propping Jasam. :rolleyes: Bitch needs to go back to work.

Couldn't be happier Carly wasn't on today. After yesterday, I've had enough of her for the week.

"The coffee won't make itself" LMAOOO Spinelli. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived