GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Jax is disgusting and his manipulative ways of trying to get Josslyn are to ruthless and uncalled for. Clearly he payed off that mediator. He is on a real Sheen high right now & I hope he gets the wind knocked out of him in the end. All of this could've been avoided if he had just accepted joint custody. Instead he wants Joss all to himself and is going as far as turning on both Michael and Morgan fiercely by trying to force them on the stand. Pathetic.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So now Alexis thinks Carly is a good mother and drops Jax bc of her? Wow

Was that Anthony that shot up Brenda's limo? With the way things are being written, I have a very bad feeling Guza had Jax behind that. The timing seemed awfully convenient

Does Alec know Brenda is his mother? Was there a scene where she told him? Anyone have a YT link to that if it happened?

• Members

I don't know, but what I do know is that every time Brenda screams, it takes me out of the drama and all I do is crack the hell up! :lol:

The dead woman in the office: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! :lol:

The boat backfiring: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

Sonny popping the cork of the champagne bottle: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

The Limo getting shot up: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

I can't take it! I'm laughing typing this up!

• Members

I can't believe there is ANYONE on Carly's side. Did they not watch in 1998 when she was pulling the same sh!t? Were they not watching when EVERYONE warned her that her children were NOT safe in that orbit? Were they watching when getting some penetration was more important to Carly than protecting her children? It boggles my mind that anyone could sing with her over ANYONE.

• Members

the big difference between Carly and Jax is that Jax wants Carly to have a place in Joss' life. He isnt trying to shut her out or erase. Carly however, wanted AJ to have NOTHING to do with AJ. She wanted Michael to never know him and refused to allow AJ any contact. She's lucky Jax isnt trying to pull that. What she is getting is karma

• Members

Wasnt it just last year that she was trying to get Sonny to sign away his rights to Morgan and give her sole custody? Thats why she wanted Jax to adopt him. Now Jax is doing to her what she JUST did last year to Sonny. What a hypocritical bitch

• Members

That's what I'm saying. I don't get how anyone can take Carly's side when she's done the same thing, in a much WORSE way, before. It makes no sense. What goes around comes around and I wish someone would tell her that.

I wish Jax would have gotten Bobbie to testify.

Amen.

THANK YOU!

• Members

Possibly since JJ took over the role, this might be the first time onscreen. He allegedly has them frequently offscreen

gh0708112.png

Wow, the show totally just had Lucky explain Zander to Cameron. Love Cam saying "I love you daddy" and hugging. I really wish GV was in the role for this stuff

Why is Siobhan still talking? B-tch, shut up!

Archived