GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Ya know, this Spinelli thing would have been great if he actually woke up and acted normal and everybody kept going WTF since he actually made sense. It could have been kinda like "Steve vs Stefan" on Family Matters. The scenes with Sonny would have been so much better if he flat out told the loser he was a low life and he wasn't going to find his money without all the bullshit shenanigans. And since everybody always wanted him to be normal then it would have been a case of they liking the new Spinelli versus the bumbling idiot he use to be to keep him under their thumbs.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am LOVING Dante & Lulu lately. Such great scenes with them today! Also continue to be intrigued by Lupe and Javier. The Actress playing Lupe strangely kinda reminds me of Jackie Zeman; Hate to bring her up since she's a curse in this thread, but I had to. LOL.

Olivia and Steve were cute!

Carly was her usual pathetic self today!

Am I the only one who thinks Abby's plan is completely STUPID?! Pretending to cheat on Michael with Ethan so that Kristina will leave him alone? Really? How dumb is that?? And Michael actually agreed to go on with it. These kinds of plans never work out!!

• Members

I've been thinking the EXACT same thing. I didn't say it, for the sake of avoiding argument, but ICAM Spencer!! I don't know what it is. There's a little resemblance in the looks, but also in the acting style. I'm hoping Lupe gets to stick around. Not as a hooker, but as something. I really like her.

• Members

I don't think she so much looks like Jackie, but acts like her. There's something in the eyes though. But her acting style REALLY puts me in mind of Jackie Zeman. I love her! And, before anyone says anything, I loved her BEFORE she was on GH. so Ha.

• Members

Yeah I agree here definitely, there's something about her that makes me think about Bobbie. Not just the way she's written but also in terms of looks. I think she resembles JZ/Bobbie in her earlier days quite a bit. It's all just a coincidence to me though, i don't think they're trying to mould her like Bobbie or anything ;-P LOL. I to enjoy the character and wouldn't mind her staying aboard, but honestly don't see it happening....

I'm just loving the Lulu/Dante/Javier/Lupe drama ;-)

Archived