GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I normally just half pay attention to those I don't like but that fake Irish accent is mute worthy and sometimes FF worthy. Coming from a more interesting less shrill character the pointing out Elizabeth's reliance on men, etc. would actually be welcome.

• Members

Well Elizabeth is a character they refused to let grow like some of the others...she actually did take control of her life when she divorced Lucky the second time. When she moved into the house... Storylinewise she made tremendous growth then Guza hacked her threw her under the bus and dialed her all the way back to practically her teenage years so this is where they want her to stay I guess. Her fans have cried (for years) for character growth but the power won't allow it...it also doesn't help that she's been in a slight variation of the same storyline for basically five years or so.

Now she's the biggest loser...I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her job that's the only thing besides her two boys (and a house) that she's got left.

Now she's back to blaming herself IMO to show character growth e.g. would be for her to realize she is not ready to come back to work yet for the life of me she refuses to get any help regarding her son being killed and is coming back to work (to help Lucky) why? All she does is blame herself that's not a victim to me. A victim is someone who has suffered as a result of the actions or negative attitudes of others or of people in general. Yes she has so she could be defined as a victim...However, she blames herself for everything and Elizabeth always has...even when her son got ran over (when she should have been a victim she wasn't really allowed to be) it wasn't the driver's fault she was to blame because she was reading her mail.

Elizabeth shouldn't even be in this storyline she should be after Helena Cassadine no she may not win (I doubt if she would ever be written to) however that would be how I see it not stuck in some triangle again. With woman after woman barking at her who's next I mean they've run out of characters now.

Thank you.

Exactly no character has gotten called out as much as Elizabeth and Shioban only knows that Liz cheated did Lucky tell her "details" about his cheating? Is it brought out by character after character years later? No. Why can't she just blow it off as a lapse of judgment Sam Angela Monroe days aren't even mentioned.....is Maxie still being called out on her whoredom? No.

Just Liz.

• Members

Literally Siobhan lives at the damn hospital. This constant stalking and lurking has run its course.

Hey Robin the hypocrite, remember when you defended Carly and wouldn't take Jax's side but now you're talking [!@#$%^&*]? Yeah kindly STFU.

Archived