GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I have been harder on TC than many because for years he's been a talented actor who took his job for granted and that started long before they killed off Emily. But I thought he did a good job. I also thought JJ was pretty unremarkable but then again I am not a fan of his and some of the dialogue was almost a deliberate way of trying to patch up Nik and Lucky. Lucky's dialogue was weird. What was nice is most of it was about Nikolas and his being broken and sad and lost for years and while I was never a huge Nikolas and Emily fan, it was nice to here her mentioned. It reminded me of the muskateers and that history which seems to get lost on the show like so much else. I apprecaite the history all those charactrers had together and yesterday sort of touched on all the parts of it. On a side note for all the great writing JJ's Lucky is getting, I swear he has to be the biggest sap on this show. All it takes is for he and Liz to have a kid die for him to automatically trust Liz again. Forgiveness one thing, trust is another.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived