GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could this finally be the story that makes GH dump Lulu? Is there any purpose to this character? Has there ever been?

In other words they know the show sucks. At least this might be a good start.

• Members

Haven't really enjoyed Lulu since she & Johnny broke up but this story has actually swayed me a bit with her. IDK what it is exactly but I'm liking her and Dante both. I love this strange story & admire Lulu's quest to find her father. And I think Kurt Caceres (Javier) is a nice addition to the show, I wish there was some way he could stay. I think I'm in the minority on this.

• Members

I was wondering why you werent over here doing cartwheels and backflips. Its almost as if someone lied to you about her airdate and then arranged for you to be away to avoid your gushing....lol :lol:

In other words, it shows you just how irrelevant those scenes are if they can air them out of order than originally intended and it not affect anything within the next 2 weeks

• Members

Lol at this tweet from Ingo Rademacher (Jax) about that last scene from Thursdays GH.

That was the worst editing ever in that last scene today. I give the emotional performance of my life and it gets destroyed in the edit. thx

Didn't even think about that, I feel bad for him. Jax was going insane out there but all we could do was hear it because the show had to focus on that mediator calling the cops. They should've did a split-screen of the two.

• Members

Fuck a split screen. Jax is who this is about. There's no excuse for that scene closing out on a tag of Yang. We all know she's lying. We all know exactly what she's lying for. It's Jax whose emotions should've been the sole focus of that scene. I believe it was ruined intentionally to keep the audience from viewing Jax as a victim of Sonny's machinations.

He was probably watching to see his work, thinking that he gave all he could and wanted to see the end result... and wound up with a smack in the face.

• Members

I thought I remembered reading that Maurice was unhappy with how this arc made Sonny look and that Sonny would never do something like this so its likely they cut Jax's scenes because again the king has spoken. So much for GH changing. That cut scene can't be blamed on Guza. It was edited long after he left.

JMB/Lulu again tanking another story shocking and Dante is proving just how worthless a character he is IMO. Funny that I actually liked the actor and character at one time. Now he just seems pointless. AS for keeping Javier, Lupe, whoever, GH has obsessed with newbies for years, when the fascination over

an actor and character takes precendence over story and I can't think of one thats actually been worth it and it ends up dimishing the original story when they do this(Lisa case in point). How about they actually for a change let a story arc play out as planned. This cast is already bloated, they have few vets to speak of in any capacity except drunken Luke and Tracy Spencer.

I would agree the Monica scene didn't push any story forward but explain to me how many of the 6 months worth of Jason/Sam scenes or scene 303848 with PAtrick and Robin again excusing poor victim Liz of almost killing 2 patients have advanced any story. I am not advocating putting Tracy and Monica frontburner but they can add value. OLTL while a piece of garbage for the most part I think does a great job of intergrating their vets while not taking the spotlight away from who the story is about. And their canvas is not "filled" with longterm vets. GH could take a lesson. I am not crazy about Monica coming back to find out about Jake, that story should have fully played out by now, but it was a nice scene and was so much better than the "acting prowess" of TG and JJ.

Archived