Is a 2-hour AMC finale in the works?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I can't picture One Life using its 2 hrs. as effectively as AMC. I feel that AMC has the characters still on board and the material to fill it. A Jess/Tess, Ford-filled 2 hr. finale and not even any Viki/Dorian scenes would really grind my gears.

• Members

I'm sure David Canary and Julia Barr will make some sort of appearance before the show ends but AMC is about to go a 3 week hiatus and they clearly have not hammered out deals with them yet (or they would have been included in the press release). So unless they accomplish that by the end of today I imagine it would be at least 3 weeks before talks resume. And even when everything is worked out, I don't see DC immediately packing up and jetting off to L.A. like Cady McClain did. It will take him a while.

• Members

This is not Dallas primetime......lol

Brenda was a bust

Their two hour finale makes it seem like everyone will return and they will have Luke and Laura ratings :lol:

Till the end AMC is getting special treatment from someone at ABC. I wonder if they have looked at the latest numbers.

• Members

LOL. I DO think, despite AMC's anemic numbers lately, that the curious and long-ago viewers might tune in for a finale, especially a two-hour heavily promoted one. But I don't think this is about ABC being "nice to" or "favoring" AMC; I think it's about giving their last remaining soap, GH, a huge lead-in on that day in the hopes that those viewers will see something they like on GH, and stick around. And I think that means GH will have some big story or some big casting debut that day.

Archived