Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I really loved the whole Tori Spelling/Rachel and Jessie in Pandora's box scene tonight. It was hilarious, fun and light. I agree the timing of the last Pandora's Box was definitely questionable but this was just something the house really needed in light of the last 2 weeks with the double eviction/Shelly drama.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

LOL No, I'm not going to quit. Me saying that was a, "I'm going to jump off the bridge!! Just you watch," moment. :)

I know, eh. The game is being ruined because of Grodner. It takes the fun out of the competition and of not knowing what's going to happen next. I guarantee that one of the competitions that will be used in favour of Rachel/Jordan is the one where they have to guess the faces that are meshed up together - it's a timed competition where we don't see it being timed. That way, Grodner can say, "Oh...looks like Rachel got the lowest time." Since that's usually a POV comp, it will probably be used during the Final 4 week - that way if Rachel wins, she takes herself off the block or keeps the nominations the same; also she will be the one who decides who gets evicted. Another fixed competition, usually played during HOH live comps, that I hate is the one where they have to guess the amount of something, and then after Julie sees the numbers, she reveals the result. I betcha it's Grodner who tells Julie the amount through her ear piece.

• Administrator

I know that. I'm just saying that's a competition that can easily be manipulated by Grodner. And that is a bigger issue this season than in previous seasons because her favoritism is clearly showing this season. If houseguests win competitions that were aren't slanted in their favour, then I would give them props for that. For me, fair competition is greater deal than who I am rooting for.

• Members

Really Porsche had no choice but to evict Jordan. She said it was bc they never talked but I hope in her mind that wasnt the reason. It was strategic bc she couldnt win against her. She at least has a shot against Rachel. Now I hope Rachel wins final HoH bc I fear the newbies might get rid of her. She automatically has 3 vet votes and all she needs is one more. Im sure that will weigh heavily on their decision. I hate that there is nearly a week's wait until the next show? Why arent they doing one on Sunday? Im voting Rachel as America's Choice just in case she is evicted next

Archived