Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shelly e8094.gife8094.gife8094.gife8094.gife8094.gife8094.gife8094.gife8094.gif I cannot STAND this bitch. She is SUCH a hypocritical, cocky little wench! Really, trying to tell Rachel not to talk about you behind your back when you do the same to her all the damn time, 24/7? GMAFB!!

And she was beyond annoying when she was in the bathroom with Jeff asking if he wanted a drink e8094.gif Fake, annoying biotch.

Oh and she needs to STOP TANNING because it makes her look gross. AWFUL. She got dark after one day! Looked like someone dipped her in barbecue sauce. Ugh, disgusting.

Lol at Porsche trying to make a deal with Jeff. That was really awkward

• Administrator

Dani :( She proved to Jeff TWICE that she isn't going after him - she didn't nominate him or choose him as a replacement after veto. I don't understand why Jeff thinks she can't be trusted. Did Dani mentioned that to him? I hope Dani is able to rally. Adam must know he's the fifth wheel on Jeff's alliance. He needs to make a decision, a risky one, and switch sides or else he will be done in 2-3 weeks. Dani could say to Shelly that if she stays in the house, she's going after Rachel. I know it's a long shot, but I hope she pulls it off.

• Members

Lets go over some facts about Dani which proves that Jeff has been and is a top target of hers.

She wanted to bring Dominic in a new alliance with Brendon and Rachel and backdoor Jeff out immediately on Week 2 of the veteran alliance. She has told Jeff she does not regret the move.

In her new alliance and during her reign of power, her plan was to get Jeff out after Brendon with just a 5 minute stop on Rachel out first after Brendon. She was going to do exactly what Jeff did to her this week if one of her girls won. Her plan was Brendon, Jeff, and then Adam.

The only thing that has really saved Jeff is his skill in PoV's, Dani feeling more betrayed by Brendon/Rachel, Kalia's stupidity, America's Vote and Dani seeing Brendon as the biggest threat in the game.

Right now, as much as Dani hates Rachel, she's still telling the girls including Shelly they have to get Jeff or Jordan out first.

• Members

Danielle is so donezo. Jeff HAD to nominate her. This was the perfect time to backdoor her as she's his biggest threat in the house. With so little people left, who else was she going to go after? If she got the power, she may not have any choice but to nominate Jeff regardless of any deals they made. She's a fierce competitor and needed to be taken out

• Members

So i am posting about tonights show, its aired in one time zone so idk what the rules are.

Sad to see Dani go, BUT DAMN! Girl looked STUNNING. Seriously.

Anyways, I loved how worried Je/Jo/Ad/Rac were when they found it was double eviction. And i LOVED how they all almost died when KALIA won! And then Porsche wins VETO! GET IT DONE GIRLS!

Jeff looked pissed upon being evicted, and i find it hilarious because Dani wasnt going to go after him for a bit, she confirmed it to Julie, and because this is what happened in his season. He evicted Russ cuz he thought he couldnt trust him, and then he went right after him.

Rachel and Jordan crying? HA! jeff saying nobody is playing? But, Kalia is.. and Porsche is.. and Shelly is.. inf act they are playing more than your alliance combined. Shelly HAD to flip and i bet Rachel is pissed now that she didnt.

So, now it is Rachel who cant pull herself together to win comps she should be, Jordan and Adam who cant win anything against Kalia who has won, and Porsche & Shello who usually come close to winning? yeah, Jordan and Rachel, go cry cuz you two are in danger.

I hope we get to see Bren see Dani walk in and be his normal !@#$%^&*] self, and then Jeff walk in right behind her and see Dani LOL.

• Members

I wish they had more of these rushed eviction weeks. They keep people on their toes and you can see who can and can't handle it. It seemed to energize Kalia, who just loses all energy in regular weeks. Meanwhile, Adam went around with his mouth hanging open half the time.

Jeff has a natural charisma but he needs someone in the game who will keep him in check. He's never had that. His blind spot after being interviewed said it all. And I don't know why he was going on about people who do nothing when he got rid of Dani, who has been one of the most active (in comps) players this season.

• Members
bc the peopel that did nothing got rid of him. I think he'd have had more respect getting evicted by someone like Danielle than the likes of Kalia, Shelly and Porsche. He was bitter and his emotions were high during that interview. He looked like he was almost ready to btie Julie's head off

• Members

I guess that's what annoyed me. He could have put up people who did nothing. He went on about this during the week, on the feeds, people who aren't winning, etc. He didn't. So it's a little late for him to get on a high horse. I think he was just using it as an excuse for his anger.

• Members

Yeah he was. He was lucky enough to get the veto but Dani and anyone in her alliance could have gotten it. Its their own fault they didnt. That oppurtunity pretty much fell in hs lap and I dont think he had any choice but to get rid of Danielle this week. It was the best strategic move for him

Archived