Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I guess I don't know if losing Rachel would have made a huge difference in Danielle's game. Rachel has become a weaker and weaker player. It's Jeff and perhaps Brendon (I don't know - he may want to backdoor Jeff) who are her bigger threats.

Kalia took a little of the target off her back and didn't evict Dani's other ally who might win a comp (Porsche). Generally I think Dani was relatively unscathed. It's her social skills which always hurt her, IMO.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dani definitely has one of the weakest social games this season. She isolated herself almost all week with Kalia and Porsche and didn't try to mend any fences.

She also didn't manipulate Kalia into doing the intelligent thing. If she put Rachel against Jordan, Adam or Shelly she could have made the jumping-for-joy alliance one man short.

All she has going for her is she can probably win a few more competitions.

• Members

I suspected that might be the case. Really, over a million people voted for Brendan to come back?blink.png

Yup, just like last year. I'll be tuning out again until I learn the Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendan alliance is on the block.

Me, too!!!

Kalia should've stuck to her game plan with Dani and put up Jordan so the house would evict Rachel. It would've been hilarious for Rachel to have to compete against Brendan!

• Members

I got your point. I just don't really think there's any big increase in numbers or in danger to Daniele. She always had a target on her back. She didn't do anything to make that worse. This twist brought back a headcase who has lost most of the comps he's participated in and who diminishes his girlfriend to the point where she is unable to do much of anything.

• Members

The other side having more of a numbers advantage only matters if they're better at winning. A lot of this season's group tend to throw comps or are too incompetent to win. The biggest problem would be a crapshoot type of HOH, but even then, Kalia is probably a bigger target than Daniele to Jeff/Jordan.

• Members

IDK y everyone says Kalia is a puppet. jeff and brenden attacked her weeks ago, so she traded sides. She likes Dani much more. And when she got her own HoH she didnt do as Dani said. She put up two people she knew were going after her, even if their main target was Dani. If she was a puppet she would have done as Dani told her and put Jordo or even Shelly up.

She messed up. Because of her they added a player to the other side and took one away from her own side.

• Members

Oh well in any case they are screwed. Its going to be Dani vs the entire house for that HoH. Dani better pray its a comp thats geared in her favor. The game seems so predictable now. I like it when power shifts from week to week but I see the vets just dominating like they did the first few weeks

• Members

I don't think Jeff/Jordan/Brendan/Rachel can last as an alliance. Jeff is hot-headed and Brendan is unstable. Rachel is a wreck and is only on the show to degrade herself for Brendan. She also tends to turn against people due to paranoia.

I think it's Dani's lack of bonds and lack of interest in forming bonds that will take the real toll, and it's probably too late to undo that at this point, but if she can keep Kalia and Porsche they may be able to win enough HOHs to buy them some time. They should also have worked harder to secure pathetic sycophants like Adam.

I think Jeff and Jordan would target Kalia first, over Dani. Rachel and Brendan seem to be a little less hostile towards her recently, although that may not mean anything. She has some advantages she could use to protect herself even if one of them do win HOH, although if she actually does use them, it would be a surprise.

• Members

J/J/B/R are a mob mentality. They know they stand no chance without eachother. They wont, and cant turn on eachother until the end.

As for Dani, she gets along fine with Kalia and Porsce but she cant mend any fences with anyone else. Adam is a fli flopper and she knows it. Shelly is firmly with jeJo and she knows it. And as for the other vets, see above. She just has to win comps and hope Kalia and Porsche can as well.

• Members

It's not that Dani can't mend fences, it's that she doesn't want to. She digs herself in deeper when she doesn't need to in terms of the social game. It's possible she could win the game like that but not very likely. She holds a grudge. Once you get on her bad side she cannot let it go. That's why I want to toss her out the window when she says that other people are taking the game too personally.

Unless there's a miracle and Dani tries to mend fences with somebody in the Big 6 alliance, the Big 6 would be out of their minds not to take her out next time they go up. She needs to put her pride aside and at least try to make one week deals with people she knows could take her out next week if they win HOH. It's not going to be Dani, Kalia, Dani, Porsche, Dani, Kalia to the end. Yes, it could go that way but it most likely won't.

Archived