Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

LMAO at Rachel: "But guess what girl, I got news for you: I will be coming for you, and when the time is right, I'll strike. You said I pulled the first sword? Well guess what, I'm back with excalibur, and, that sword is undefeated." e5000835.gif

WTH did Brendon think he accomplished? LOL! I really didn't get it. What a loser. Hope to see him get sent packing tomorrow night! It will be delicious.

But man, I would've loved if Danielle put up Shelly as the replacement nominee. I got giddy when she started to hint that she might do that. Oh well!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally agree. I missed a few episodes but when I saw Dani had HOH, I had to tune back in. I couldn't stand her when she was first on with Dick but without him, she's actually fun to watch, imo.

I loved Jen, too, and I got really pissed off at how Dick got away with badgering her all the time.

Somehow though, I never found Dani's crying and whining as annoying as Rachel's.

ICAM!

I hope the house is smart enough to break up the main power couple and vote out Brendon, but they've surprised me so often in the past that I'm sure of nothing anymore.

• Members

I know Brendan and Rachel are popular, but I find their relationship to be very emotionally abusive and unpleasant. I don't understand why they are working so hard to rig Brendan back into the house - what is he going to do if he does get back in?

I feel sorry for Daniele because of her father, and I'm glad that she got another HOH through Kalia when most of the house is after her, but she still has no social game. She hides away with her alliance (and it really is "her" alliance).

• Members

IDK, I really can't tell if Brendon & Rachel are popular. According to them, America hates them; But with the way CBS edits the episodes, it's like they think America LOVES them...LOL

I will go cray cray if Brendon gets back in the house! I think Dominic or Cassi might be more popular...

• Members

Brenden and Rachel are NOT popular. They are among the most hated, both from their season and this one, in every single major big brother community. The producers like them.

Daniele has an awful father, lucky for her she has an amazing grandmother.

And Dani had a great social game, one of the best, until it all blew up. But it has now worked out. She knows Jeff/Jordo/Rachel/Shelly/Pors are in an alliance, and that they are all targeting her. She rallied Lewon and Kalia, and doesnt trust adam. She also has made jeff/Jordo/shelly, porsch, and rachel all question eachother and weaked their alliance. Pors put jeff against shelly tonight in HoH, perfect example of dani planting seeds of doubt.

And i love that the vet couples were mocking Dani for turning on them and getting an alliance with kalia, well Dani said when she won HoH her goal is to get Brenden out and Kalia to win HoH the next week. And.. both happened. They think they got one over on Dani tho cuz they think she wanted Rachel out.

Im pretty sure that fans will vote Dom or Cassi back in and CBS will roll with it, but ya never know. They do favor the two couples, but fans are even turning on jeff/jordo.

• Members

I would like to believe Brendan and Rachel aren't popular...I guess I was thinking of the ratings for the two seasons they've been in. I think their relationship appeals to some kind of weird public fixation. But I will tell myself they aren't popular.

I don't know if voting is free but if it is I will probably vote for whoever not named Brendan has the best chance of getting back in. If anyone knows who that would be let me know.

There's a lot I like about Dani (her HOH blog is pretty great), but I was just reading about her storming out of the room because Kalia talked to Rachel. That type of thing is kind of a drag on a game.

• Members

Yeah, brenchel knows they are hated. Im not sure of CBS loves them or loves that America hates them, lol. CBS does give them a great edit tho. Its really all about editing. Dani, Eric, and a few others have said Dick got such a nice edit and that he was far worse in the house but CBS edited to make him the likeable bad guy and seem like the house was against him, when he went after them and made it that way.

Season 10 is a good season to look at editing, because at the start it was very mcuh to favor jessie, and when Keesha flips on them her edit is bad until the online fans loved it and hated jessie, then the editing flipped in favor of keesha/renny/memphis/dan. They have also said jerry got a bad edit and they only showed his worst moments.

• Members

Jerry's edit only got worse as time went on. I think he made it impossible to give him a decent edit, because there was nothing of that, other than the stuff with Jerry sulking, which they did use to make him look sympathetic. The week that was so awful was the "burn in hell/Judas" week.

• Members

Brencehl are def not fan favorite. They even talk, all the time, about how hated they are.

Dominic and Casi stand about the same chance. I would say more so Dom than casi tho.

When did that happen? Because since kalia got her HoH room Rachel has not gone up there, that i have seen, and has been attached to Jordon at the hip.

• Members

Oh Dan got married? Was it to the same woman he was with while he was in the house? I thought they split.

He was pretty bad most of the time on the feeds...mostly self-pitying/power trips. Not bad like most of the BB8 cast, or Ollie and Michelle in his season, but tough to like. But that may have just been what the house did to him, as CBS seemed surprised at what he was compared to who he was in auditions.

I'm glad he and Dan made up. Who else was at the wedding (BB people, I mean).

I think the stuff with Danielle and Rachel happened around an hour or hour and a half ago...not sure.

Archived