Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Loved that the "circle alliance" went down in order! Go Dani!!! I really hope her plan is to backdoor Rachel/Brenden and that's why she didn't nominate them so they couldn't play in veto (unless they're picked).

• Members

LMFAO at Dani: "A veto ticket is important in this game...just ask Brendon and Rachel" laugh.png

I LOVE her. I hope she wins. She so deserves it!

I really can't deal with Shelly much longer, this lying crybaby biotch!! LOL at her really believing she doesn't lie. She is UNBELIEVABLE! I really wouldn't mind her going home but I think it'll be Brendon, and that's even better. lol

Jordon deserves to suffer in that humilitard suit

• Members

Because she is AWFUL this season.

-she hates floaters, yet she won the game by floating

-says kalia has done nothing, yet kalia WON an HoH instead of handing it to her, so Jordan has done nothing

-she personally attacks everyone in the house to jeff with rude, mean spirited comments

-she doesnt understand why dani doesnt like her, when in reality she wont speak to dani & dani has no issue with her

-she doesnt believe her or jeff should E V E R be on the block and said she wont vote for anyone who puts them up/votes them out

-she thinks people wanting her or jeff out is personal when it is a game

-she think she runs this house, as evident in her house meeting, but doesnt, as evident by it blowing up in her face.

i LOVED her in her season, but now? can not stand.

that said, shes still cute, adorable, and i like her when she isnt acting anything like what i posted.

Her, Rachell, Shelly, Brenden, and Jeff get such a good edit on CBS

• Members

I don't have the feeds but from what I've read, Porsche does some interesting stuff (although it seems to involve stealing, hiding, and spiking), she's very blunt, and she's managed to transition from the vet alliance which treated her like crap and probably would have hanged her out to dry.

She doesn't get on TV because she hasn't won any comps or been nominated, and she doesn't make a fool of herself for airtime like pathetic Adam.

• Administrator

Jordan :wub: That was so selfless to give up the phone call from her mom because you know something like that is a big deal. It made me like her even more.

Yes to Brendon being up!!!! Great play, Daniele! I just hope the HG aren't stupid enough to keep him in.

• Members

A floater goes from team to team staying under the radar and not winning anything. Jordan doesn't really do that. But she's walking a fine line criticizing floaters considering her game.

This could describe everybody in the house. Jordan does it the least personally of almost everybody in that house.

Adam is the only one that doesn't really talk crap.

They do act like entitled hypocrites but that's no different than the rest of the house, lol.

I like that she doesn't really talk to Dani even now that Dani has decided to be social for jury votes. It shows character. I don't think Dani really wants to be pals with her either. Dani sees Jeff and Jordan as her next zombie meal.

I can't wait until Brendon leaves and he IS leaving. Everytime Rachel opens her mouth there's a lecture from him. I like Rachel for the most part. She goes a little crazy at times but without him there trying to control her every move she works better. Brachel is the monster, or excuse me the zombie, that needs to die.

Shelly is menacing and creepy in this game. The CBS edits don't do justice to the extremes of her game play. What unnerves me about her is she believes her own lies so much. I hope CBS spanks her on the lies in the finale.

• Members

It's kind of strange though, because Jordan seems to have that attitude with just about everyone. The only people she is interested in are the people who do what she wants. I guess she has already won and she's just there to be with Jeff, so she isn't playing the game.

• Members

She wasn't really this tempermental until the week Kalia first won HOH. The turn amuses me. The sweet thang being all bitter. I don't think Jordan has attitude as much as she doesn't talk a lot and looks depressed.

I do really think she thought this was somehow going to be easy. It feels like a bigger pain in the butt to her because she already won her half a mil.

Archived