Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

OMG, Jordan is such an idiot!!!! How could she possibly keep that super-annoying, backstabbing bitch Rachel (Sorry, Cheap, but it's true) and put up Cassi & Shelley?!?!?

I think I'm done with this season. The only person left that I like is Kalia.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

At least 2 more weeks of seeing her ugly face. :(

Sad to see Pretty Eyes leave. If Jordan didn't want to put up Cassi, she should've put up Lawon/Kalia and then say to Rachel/Brendan, "When you're HOH, you can put up Cassi." Instead Jordan cave in.

I usually can tolerate Brendan but he was such an ass, being condescending, to Cassi when Cassi was just talking to him normally.

• Members

Danielle is really impressng me. I hated her on her season but loving her here. Not havin Dick around was the best thing to happen to her. I couldnt take another season of her whining and fighting with him. She's become so much more likeable and is an intelligent and understated player. I think people forgot about her but she's plotting and working the behind the scenes. Love her taking Dom under her wing.

• Members

I do not understand this. She is playing this game the EXACT same way she played B8.

She is playing the social game well and pitting people against eachother, getting people to have her back. And when she can compete, im sure she will just as much as she did during her season. She is by far one of the best players this game has ever had, but its overlooked because she was 20 yearold and locked in a house with her estranged, !@#$%^&*] of a father and cried. I would have cried a lot too.

• Members

In BB8 she had 2 distractions...Nick and Dick. She did ALOT of whining when it came to those two. She played a good game, but Danielle as a person was very annoying and irritating to watch and listen to. She did alot of crying, pouting and was not all that likeable IMO. Plus I loved Jen and hated how Danielle (and others treated her)

• Members

Well, personally the fact that she did have two possable distractions and used them both to her advantage and make it to the end shows what a great player she is.

And she did whine and cry a lot, but if its justified i do not have an issue with it. In her case, shes 20, hasnt spoken to her father in like two years, wants nothing to do with him, and he is an !@#$%^&*], then she ends up having to live in this house with him. There were obviously a lot of deep personal issues. I just felt bad for her, cuz if i were her im pretty sure i would have walked out. I just feel like she has had the most of anyone in the BB house to deal with.

And as for Jen... I loved her, she was great entertainment, but man did she deserve all the hatred and nastiness she got.

• Administrator

That was funny. How did she come up with the Hoff off a bar of soap and opera glasses? I understood how it connected to David, but how did Jordan make that connection? LOL

Man, can Rachel get more petty by being upset that Jordan didn't pick her for the luxury comp. And then we had to endure more of her crying and whining. She really is an ugly person, inside and out.

Have to say, I love it when Jeff and Brenden are talking strategy together. They make a lot of sense and aren't reacting emotionally.

I hope Dani finds a way to save Dom which will make the game more interesting. I just can't see Kalia/Lewon/Shelly/Adam/Porsha taking down the veterans.

Are Kalia and Lewon still in the house? We barely see them. LOL

• Members

Ok i am officially team Newbies and Dani. Lawon, Kalia and Dani are who i am rooting for.

Brendon and Rachel need to drink bleach.

Jeff is a real !@#$%^&*].

Jordan is still cool in my book. Her naive attitude always cracks me up...love her.

Shelly and Adam are just kissing ass to get through the game. Both have the nerve to diss Lawon and Kalia, when they are doing the SAME THING.

Dani...i'm rooting for her. I wasn't a big fan of her in her original season, but she's changed since then. She doesn't whine as much....or maybe they don't show it on TV.

• Members

I hated Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan the week that Dani

because the power had gone to their heads. I was a solid Team Vets fan before that.

Dani and the newbies had me for like a day or two then lost me again. Dani has been playing every which side like a complete itch from the beginning and doesn't expect it to blow up in her face? She was doing everything she was called out on and then some and it wasn't at all subtle. But deep down I do think she was on Rachel & Brendon's side more so than Jeff & Jordan are. Well up until last week. The biggest flaw in RB's game is their loyalty to JJ. I do feel Dani in that I think Rachel & Brendon should have seen that she was more loyal to them then Jeff & Jordan. But on the other hand, Jeff treated Dani like the worst piece of smelly crap stuck under his shoe last week and she's up Jeff & Jordan's behind this week like it never happened.

I don't like Jeff & Jordan but they just may be playing the perfect game not because they're so smart but because the rest of the HH seems blinded by their looks or something of that nature. Rachel & Brendon have been loyally carrying them. Dani let Jeff's pure hatred towards her go like it was nothing. The newbies are hypnotized.

So who to root for? I almost want to root for Jeff & Jordan for making everybody else their idiot minions without much effort. Part of me wants to see the moments the other players realize what these two have done to them so effortlessly. Or should I root for these idiots realizing what Jeff & Jordan are doing and for them to finally take them out?

Kalia is obnoxious and might be as "brilliant" as Jeff & Jordan in some ways. Rachel and Brendon are right about her, she's a master floater but she seems like she may be letting emotions into her game.

Shelley, Adam, Porsche and Lawon are such non-entities. I neither like or dislike them as players doing what they have to do to get from week to week without being too offensive. They're just there. For now.

ETA: Is the Dani part a spoiler? I watch Showtime 2 and I get it crossed with the actual show.

• Members

73pauc.gif

LMAO! That was too funny

Go Dani! Love that she won HoH. I thought the best decision might have been to put Jeff and Rachel out and let the two couples turn on each other but she did the bettermove. I dont think she can actually trust any of them though and she better pray Kalia gets HoH next

Cant stand Porche and Shelly. It feels like they are not even in this game and purely are veteran puppets

Now Lawon wants to be a gay role model? On the feeds he told Kalia that he didnt want to be known as the gay guy and said he goes with girls too. She rolled her eyes at that when she retold it to housemates and said "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck" lol

Archived