Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shelly - IDK....I just picture her being boring in the house... to me she came across very bland & boring in her interview. She's a likable girl and has a nice personality, but I just see her not fitting in at the house to much....who knows though.

Porsche - She'll be one of the queen bitches in the house I'm sure! Not sure if she'll be a whiny, annoying one or a likeable, fun one. She even described herself as bitchy in her CBS bio... I see myself really liking her or extremely hating her! Have to say e8094.gif at her plea to America at the end. That was crap!! LMAO

Lawon - I see him being really fun in the house, I really liked him in his interview. I get major queen vibes from him though, that might not be to good. Also not a fan if his hair, LOL. And OMG when he was asked what celebrity he thinks he's most like I KNEW he was going to say Prince! Did anyone else guess that?? LMAO!

Kalia - Didn't like her comments about being the "original black girl" e5016294.gif Found her to be a stuck up bitch in her interview. Ugh she just annoyed me throughout the whole thing, I couldn't wait for it to end. What a stank bitch.

Jason - Musclehead workout freak. He said he "relates" to Jessie because of his "cockiness" nbe.jpg. "They know me as the party guy, loud guy, kind of obnoxious, cocky, I call myself 'confident' " e8094.gif

Dominic - e8127.gife8127.gif What a funny, likable guy! He was my fave, I liked him in his interview! Also like that he didn't know anything about the show when he auditioned. LOL @ him saying his fave contestant (after watching episodes) from BB was Enzo, but he wouldn't play the game like he did.

Cassi - She's hot! Really liked her. She gives off a girl next door vibe to me but hopefully she can be different than that and has more layers. I see myself rooting for her...

Adam - "Heavy metal teddy bear" LOL. Interesting, honest guy...I liked him.

Keith - LOL!!! UGH. I'm just not sure what to think of him, he amused me quite a bit in his interview but he also had a lot of really pathetic comments that made me cringe or role my eyes.

• Administrator

Woah, Porshe is HOT!!!! :wub: My goodness, those legs! LOL Cassie is pretty hot too.

Returning houseguests again????!!!! WHY!!!!??? Allison Grodner sucks as EP - she's so uncreative and repetitive and she's obsessed with Jessie. I hope the returning people aren't: Jessie/Natalie, Brenden/Rachel, Dick/Daniele.

• Members

What happened to that guy, Jason Thomas? Got kicked out already? LOL

With the exception of Porsche, Keith and Cassi, I would say yea. I dont think its necesarily a bad thing though. All the seasons seem to be about casting mostly model types with little diversity. I hope this cast has strong personalities that will make for interesting drama. I can overlook that they may be lacking in looks

• Members

Kalia annoyed me with that comment, but overall, I didn't mind her in the premiere though she is being way to snarky way to early!

I'm on the fence about Lawon. He made me LOL a few times but yeah he is pretty annoying. To me the most annoying is Keith - UGH!! Also Shelly = Kathy 2.0

I am SO glad Rachel is back! Loved her winning HoH! I love the Golden Key twist....

• Administrator

I just knew Rachel and Evil Dick would be back. Evil Dick I can at least tolerate - I hate Rachel's stupid laugh, I also hate her ugly face. Brenden's a decent looking guy who can get such a prettier girl.

I don't really have an opinion of the newbies yet, except for Lawon who annoys me so far.

Porshe is a hot chick....but has a ugly smile.

Cassi's eyes are gorgeous!

I'm not even excited about this season. If Allison Grodner wants to keep bringing people back, just have another All-Stars.

• Members

Your post made me watch this at cbs.com because I watched the year they were on and liked them. They were actually nice, and didn't create these OTT personalities for the camera. I never saw Evil Dick and his daughter who looks like his GF. I did watch a little with the redhead and the handsome guy, but I remember he cried all the time and I just grew bored. They need to get him and Jeff to wrestle nude.

Unfortunately, the other people are sort of why I hate reality shows. Models, vip waitresses, a guy who just so happens to live in LA for years, and the prerequisite kooky loudmouth who acts like a putz to get on camera. It's so fake it bothers me. If it is a reality show there should be no actors, models, wannabe fame whores or anything of the kind.

Archived