Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Produce-1.gif

2guxu34.gif

LMAO. Ok it needed to be posted. This isn't spoilerish since it had nothing to do with game play so I think it's safe to post. Just look at these .GIF's of (drunk) Brendon from last night. I was watching Big Brother After Dark as he played "Big Booty" with most of the other contestants at the table....laugh.gif Good stuff!! I doubt this will make it on air but would love if it did.

• Members

Hold up, so Im guessing there's no Power of Veto, considering the nominees that are up there must be a pair? Guess I'll find out later tonight

thats only if I have the feeds and can actually watch what happens off air. Since I dont, reading about what happens, isnt nearly as interested as seeing it play out with my eyes

• Members

There is a Power of Veto & if it's used then the whole pair is safe and a new one has to be put up for eviction.

Yeah I don't have the feeds either but I do watch the After Dark show & also keep up with what's going on. I understand what you're saying about that though.

Lol ITA.

• Members

OMG, I cant with Lawon. If he is not evicted within the next 2 weeks, I dont know what I will do. I could not live in that house with him and Id might have to seriously consider being asked to leave. Never before in the history of BB has their ever been a more annoying housemate. He is just too irritating for words. I hate that he is what otherwise seems to be a good alliance, which means he will most likely be protected for a while. UGH!

• Members

Ugh! I guess someone has to.

Shelly sounds like a man. I cant listen to her. I honestly thought she was a lesbian until she was recounting her love story. Hold up, did she say she married a man?

Was the housmate leaving the house what you guys were talking about earlier? That bit's not spoilerish as it was mentioned on tonights show, but they didnt say who it was (Please dont reveal that). If its soemone that left the house bc Lawon was annoying the hell out of them, I would be LOL'd. I can understand the feeling

• Members

Thank god Keith and Porsche are paired up because I can't stand either one of them & now they're up for eviction. If POV isn't used on them, I'd be fine with either going! Preferably Keith!

I thought I would be annoyed with him but I'm surprisingly not...I'm enjoying him a lot more than I thought I would from what I've seen of him on feeds. He's pretty OTT but entertaining & I just like him!!

Shelly really does sound like a man & yeah she's also married to one and has a child. I can't stand Shelly at all...

And someone leaving the house is definitely what was being chattered the other day.... :)

• Members

I think Lawon is pretty funny -- reminds me of a gay Tracy Morgan. But I could see how enough would be enough after awhile.

That black girl from NYC is a bitch - she needs to go!

We saw Shelly kissing her husband and kids on the first episode... but you're right, total lesbian vibe. She's too much for me.

With Rachel as HOH though, I feel like we haven't left last season! Wish we had more newbies.

I think the Regulators alliance was very smart! I just wish I liked most of the members (Keith has GOT to go for sure...)

• Members

So Dick is gone. Cant say Im upset bc Im glad I wont have to deal with him all summer. Could barely take him the last time. The vets were freaking out and like Jeff said, they need to relax bc it isnt over.

Man I wish Keith would shut his mouth bc he comes across as such an idiot everytime he talks

Thank god for small favors. There was barely any Lawon in the episode and thats how it should be.

• Administrator

Yay to Keith being gone. My Sexy Legs stays in the house for at least another 4 weeks. :) Keith was so stupid to go after Kalia. He overplayed the game for sure. Don't these people watch show? You don't throw the Veto comp when you're nominated!! That was so stupid on Keith/Sexy Legs' part, but the DR sessions were funny (he doesn't know I'm throwing the veto comp.........she doesn't know that I'm throwing the veto comp). LOL

I'm conflicted with the Veterans Alliance - I like Jeff/Jordan but hate Rachel. I could see them making a Final Four pact.

Enough with the sappy Rachel/Brendon clips! "Do you love me....do you love me...do you love me....." "Don't call me that in public....Don't make fun of me." *Toups shoots himself in the head*

So far, out of the newbies, I think I like Dom and Cassi the best.

Archived