Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dom and Cassie are definetly my favorite newbies. Keith came across as such an idiot and the only thing he had going for him was that he is good looking

As for the vets, LOVE Rachel and Brendan but cant stand Jeff. Not sure about Jordan but she seems to be more tolerable now than she was her season.

• Members

Cassie is arrogant, cocky, and entitled. I cant wait for her to be evicted.

How do you love Brenchel? Honestly? I cant watch them there is so much emotional abuse there. Its sick.

I love jeff and id love final two be him and Dani.

He and Jordan were so cute tonight. They were drawing on eachothers back and trying to guess what the other was drawing. And when talking about Dom Jeff said "He is a cutie" and Jordo laughed. They are such an adorable couple. But back to Jeff, i just really like his attitude and the way he carried himself with others. Esp when playing the games. I would have been annoyed with everyone proposing to me but he just rolled with it.

• Members

NEVER! He is just too OTT for me and I hate his lack of fashion sense. He thinks he looks stylish but in reality is a mess

Cassi doesnt come across like that on the show. Maybe its different on the feeds bc I think she's one of the more stronger players on the newbie side. She seems very focused and smart and I think will be a power player down the line if she manages to make it to when they split up into individuals

I love jeff and id love final two be him and Dani.

He and Jordan were so cute tonight. They were drawing on eachothers back and trying to guess what the other was drawing. And when talking about Dom Jeff said "He is a cutie" and Jordo laughed. They are such an adorable couple. But back to Jeff, i just really like his attitude and the way he carried himself with others. Esp when playing the games. I would have been annoyed with everyone proposing to me but he just rolled with it.

RachelWalk.gif

How can you not love Rachel? LOL...I can see why people find her annoying but I think she's hilarious. She's like a caricature and I laugh at her crazyness. She was the best thing about last season bc she actually brought the drama and entertaining. I think it would have been duller than it was without having her around to stir the pot up and have people react to her. Brendan's a tool but he's good to look at. Its really all about Rachel

As far as Jeff goes, he is awful. I just saw the video of his homophobic rant and it was worse than I thought. Of course CBS didnt air it bc they dont want to tarnish people's image of their hero and golden couple. Here's a link for people who havent seen it. I know there was a reason I never could stand the guy

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=245262282168205

• Members

I really dont watch the show, so im not sure how can they edit her into that but it does show the power of editing.

Because THAT rachel isnt in the house. She is gone. Replaced by this weak, timid, desperate for her abusive boyfriends love girl who hates herself and is willing to do anything to please her man.

• Administrator

I really like Dom/Daniele together - I didn't expect that. I hope Dom stays in the house so I can see more of their showmance and how their alliance works out.

LMAO at Clay Aikan as Maggie! Sendhil Ramamurthy as Kaysar is perfect casting. Is that Victoria Pratt as Janelle?

UFC fighter, Randy Couture.

• Administrator

Rachel crying in the bush?! LMAO!!!! :lol: Come on, Jordan, you should've put us out of our misery and back door Rachel. Loved Jeff's DR session about Rachel being the mosquito that keeps buzzing in his ear and needing Rachel-Off. Brilliant! LOL at Brendan saying "We got to stay together......do you want Lewon to win Big Brother?" I hope Cassi is able to stay but I don't think she has a chance.

• Members

LMAO so many funny lines tonight.

Lol @ Jeff's sheer annoyance with Rachel. Loved his "Rachel-off" comment.

Daniele: "I don't really hate Cassi, but if I see a bus, I'm not afraid to give her a push." laugh.gif

Also loved the way Daniele said "But in the end, nobodys going to be mad at me and I'm still going to get what I want, which is Dominic remaining in the house." LOL! She's such a badass bitch. I'm loving her & the way she's playing the game.

Rachel: "I need to be on a diet anyways...I'm just gonna miss wine."

Did I really see Rachel go an cry inside of a bush....LMAO. That was hilarious!! I loved Lawon's DR about that. How can anyone not love Lawon? He is HYSTERICAL!

It absolutely looks like Cassi is going home but I still have a shimmer of hope she could be saved :(

I loved Dominics celebratory victory DR after he won the veto challenge. LOL! Also when he was celebrating in the have-not room. LOVE him!

Archived