Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yay to Brendon being gone!!! But now there's going to be a double eviction week??? Then what the hell was the point of having a houseguest coming back last week? Here's another F.U. to Alison Grodner!!!

• Members

Shelly's daughter is so cute. I laughed when she was watching tv and said "Shut up Rachel" LOL

I wish it was Shelly gonig instead of Brendon but hopefully she's next

Love that Rachel wasnt the same emotional mess she was the last time he was evicted. She did seem alot stronger

Kalia was so condescending in her goodbye video....again. I really cant stand her.

You have to rememebr that Dick left the series which automatically cut out one of the planned eviction cycles from this season. That could be why they brought someone back in.

• Members

They brought him back TO have a double eviction. DE weeks are great for promotion/ratings usualy/+ fans love them. They had to bring someone back to do a dbl evict cuz Dick left. Plus now, the house wont be expecting it.

He has ben outright degrading to her. I am glad she wasnt nice in his video.

• Members
I wasnt expecting her to be nice but she could have been a bit more neutral. Afterall he IS a jury vote. Brendon had bad blood with Danielle and she at least saw the bigger picture and was respectful and humorous without kissing his ass, insulting or coming across condescending

• Members

Those tend to be highly edited, although she does have a very big ego.

Not that this has anything to do with what we were talking about but years later it still annoys me that when Kale was evicted, they showed a goodbye video of Dustin that was clearly 2-3 weeks old. He was horrible to her in the video and that was obviously the only reason it was shown (that and so people would target him for "America's Vote"). I hated that season.

• Members

He wont vote for her, unless she is up against Dani and she knows it.

If i were her and BB let me if just be like "[!@#$%^&*] you, you piece of [!@#$%^&*]. dont vote for me!"

Season 8 will forever be the best season. Nothing even comes close to it. 6 & 10 are also very good, but damn.. 8 was must watch tv.

Dustin was an AWFUL person. And apparently still is.

• Members

Oh I agree about Dustin but I just hated the manipulation. It was so transparent. I also thought it was a slap in the face to Kale, to have to see that.

I just could never get past the show constantly rigging things for and giving a hero edit to a man who said such vile, vile things. Add in the disgusting Eric, who was one of the nastiest people in the house that I can remember, and I wanted to take a bath after even reading about most of that group.

• Members

Im not so sure. She could be up aginst Shelly and Porsche and get his vote, considering those 2 are major floaters. Plus theres still a few weeks and thats time for others to piss Rachel off. She may have influence on how he votes. Its usually not wise to burn your bridges with the jury especially when things arent impossible between the two

Season 8? Thats the Donato season? Oh I so disagree. Those two ruined it for me. My favorite was probably season 6. Now THAT was a great summer. Honorable mentions go to 2, 3 and 5. I definetly prefer the earlier seasons

• Members

You and Carl are seriously two of the very first ppl ive seen hate season 8. Almost every BB Comm i visit love it.

It was so facinating to watch Dick and Dani come together and take on the house. They literally picked them all off one by one, and used their alliance members to do it. Was Dick an !@#$%^&*]? Yes. I hate him, i cant stand him, all of that.. but good tv he did make. How he survived every week. And Dani, i felt so bad for her to be in that situation. But she did what she had to do, and she is by far one of the top 5, even 3 game players this game has ever seen. she was a beast in comps and even tho the whole house was against her usually, she could get them to her side when she needed.

• Members

LOL...I hated the final 2 in 8 so that kinda soured my opinion of it. I usually end up hating the winners of these things as that does the trick as well. I have to say Dan and Hayden didnt bother me in recent times. Well I loved Dan winning bc a favorite of mine never does

• Members

One of the reasons I disliked season 8 was because I didn't think Dick did all that much for his game. He made a lot of mistakes but the show used Eric to clean up all the mistakes. If the show hadn't been rigging, then Dick or Daniele would have been gone by midway through.

The people were also vile. I don't want to hear people talking about anally raping someone until they bleed, or raping a corpse. This was the type of "joke" that went on again and again during that season, along with others.

Archived