Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Dan deserved it. Memphis deserved 2. My only issue with them was cutting Keesha before Jerry when they had a deal, BUT they knew they had to because one of them could beat jerry and go to final 2 and if keesha ended up winning final HoH they would have both likely lost to her.

dick and dani totally earned final 2. love them or hate them. nobody else played the game as well as them that season.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Dani did play a pretty decent game in that first season, aside from socially. This season has been an improvement, although it will take a battle to get anyone but Jeff/Jordan the money. Their cult members are already lined up.

• Members

The reason I loved Season 8 is because of the personality music cues... Dick's devil warpath music... Amber's sad crybaby music (or was it the Christian music?), which btw, was must see-TV. That is seriously the most wacky Big Brother character to date!

I also prefer the earlier seasons in general though. Marcelleas/Amy! The knife incident! The Twins Twist! Jun! Janelle! wub.png

Go Dani! I think she has a tough uphill battle, but I do like her a lot since she's playing so hard! Adam is ultimate floater for me. Just doesn't do anything really. I don't despise Kalia, but if she wins, I'll be super pissed.

• Members

Amber has got to be one of the most bizarre and craziest housemate ever. I LOVED her crying that year bc she was such a trainwreck and an easy target to make fun of. That stuff was hilarious. I also loved Jen who was crazy in a completely different way

Im really only cool with the vets winning, preferably the females. The newbies have been major dissapointments. Kalia just irks me and I cant get over her awful HoH week which ruined her in my eyes

• Members

I don't know if she's floated that much lately. She's been with Dani/Kalia after realizing she had no real chance in the other alliance. She's come close to winning several comps, and doesn't throw them, which is what floaters usually do.

Archived